Chapter 22: The Lord's Approval

Arion changed into his red outfit ran forward at the giant fiend. The fiend punched at him but Arion simply jumped stabbed its hand into the ground. Arion then jumped up and kicked it's head. The fiend didn't flinch and tired reaching for Arion who simply jumped high in the air. He then reached his arms back so his weapons glowed white. He then threw a blade to which it spun rapidly going through the fiend.

Then he stretched out his arm reclaiming it. He then began throwing his weapons in rapid succession reclaiming them with each throw. Alise watched while Arthur looked impressed "an interesting power this lad does possess" Noire was just watching in disbelief

"just how? When did this happen?" Arion then threw both blades in a cross at the fiend. The blades went straight through it. As Arion reclaimed his blades the Fiend staggered forward. Arion dived down, land on the fiend's head and stabbed it. Oddly no blood came out as he drove the blades down it's back before jumping off.

As Arion landed the fiend vanished in a blue light. Alise looked relieved "Arion...are you alright?"

"yeah...the fiend didn't really hurt me that much. Now for the gate" he jumped at the gate slicing vertically through making a gap "alright there's the gap" he made his blades vanish as he walked to Alise "Arthur you get my back. It's a long way home...at least I think it is. And you don't look like you're in much shape to travel" Arthur got on his back

"I can only thank you my lad"

"Now you Alise"

Arion picked her up in his arms turning red "sorry about this. I don't have much room round back"

"No...It's okay" he turned back to Noire who was still sat in place

 "now...I'm going to warn you. Go near my friends again...and you'll pay" she gave a slight nod "alright...hold on Arthur" and with that Arion sped off down the road. Noire stood up looking quite angry

"I don't know how but...that boy has within only a few days claimed what we spent months to achieve...and we still haven't accomplished it"

Noire calmed down "that brat is going to be a right pain in our sides. He also more than likely going to continue on the grand quest which means he grow more powerful but" a sly smile appeared on her face "it also means...he's going to confront him. I should really hurry to phase 5 and not even that brat...can beat what's in store"

Arion was running along a dual carriageway getting many looks from the drivers he passed. Arion looked down at Alise "Alise would you mind getting my phone out of my pocket? I don't have a clue where I am"

"alright" she reached inside his pocket as he ran along the road "now what?"

"alright...press the big button at the top. Now the down arrow until you reach Claire" after a few presses "now the green button"

The phone began to ring until someone answered  "Arion!?...Arion, Alise!? Are you alright?" said Claire

"Yes we're fine" replied Arion as Alise put the phone to Arion's ear

"Arion you've had me worried sick. Just where are you?"

"That's just it I don't have a clue. Do you have a computer handy?"

"No I don't right now. Just wait a bit" Arion heard the engaged sound

"Dam she hung up. Can you hold it for me Alise" she nodded

"Now what?" she said then Arion stopped a police car driving along.