12

(This will be a longer chapter!)

"There." Sadie smiled, placing the last bowl of food on the table. "Wow." I heaved.

Sadie giggled at my response. "Eat as much as you like, you're our guest." She smiled at me. Jaebum came out from the bathroom, going to Sadie and kissing her cheek.

"Food's done." Sadie smiled at him. "Thank you, Sads." He smiled at her, sitting down.

~~ ~~

"I'll head off to sleep." Jaebum yawned after he finished, taking his plate, spoon and fork to the sink. He left.

"I'll call a friend to take me home." I smiled at Sadie, grabbing my phone, going to my contacts. Sadie nodded meekly, she looked kind of sad. (AHAHA)

She opened the door to her balcony, her house was right next to the ocean, giving it the perfect view. I watched as she walked inside, closing the door, I looked at my phone, then back at the door.

I sighed, turning my phone off and standing up. I walked to the door, sliding it open slowly. I squeezed through it, before shutting it. Her backyard was beautiful.

It had fairy lights attached to posts in the ground, vines growing around them. There was a mini waterfall, the sounds pleasing. The plants everywhere made it look like you were in a aesthetically pleasing jungle.

Sadie was leaning on her porch balustrade. "Sadie?" I said, she hummed in response, not turning to face me. "Are you okay?" I asked, walking behind her. She sighed, before turning her head to me when I leaned on the balustrade beside her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why'd you ask?" She said, before looking back out to the ocean. "You seem down." I mumbled, turning around to lean the same way she was. 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, making me look at her strangely. "For what?" I asked. "I, I saw those flowers earlier." She began to play with her thumbs.

"You did?" My heart started to pound. She bit her lip, nodding. "Y-you... You could of told me sooner." She mumbled. "Tell you what?" I asked. 

"Be honest, were those for somebody else? Do you already have a girlfriend?" She looked at me, her eyes looked like stars, her tears reflecting moonlight on them.

"What?" I asked. "You could of told me sooner that you had someone in mind." She chewed her lip. "Huh? Why?" I asked.

She quickly grabbed my face, making me jolt in surprise. She placed her lips on mine, she kissed me.

Sadie kissed me.

I couldn't move, or kiss back. I was frozen, shock, excitement, everything. When I didn't kiss back, she pushed herself back, she looked down in embarrassment, staring at her feet. "I-I'm sorry..." 

"For what?" I asked in confusion, what was she trying to get at? "Who were those flowers for?" She asked, I saw tears drip onto the wooden porch. "They were for you?" I said, not bothered to be embarrassed, I was to confused to care less.

"I'm sorry that Jaebum came back." She cried. "D-don't cry..." I pulled her in, embracing her. "I felt so bad when I saw those flowers. I thought that they were somebody else. I hated myself for, for getting jealous. I hate myself for being with Jaebum when I know that I like you." She cried into my sweater.

"You do?" I asked, my eyes widening. She nodded. I loosened the hug, taking my hand and lifting her chin up. "Those flowers were for you, Sadie. I love you." I admitted, finally blushing. I leaned in, my lips going on hers.

(THE SHIP HAS SAILED, THE SHIP HAS FREAKING SAILED!)