CHAPTER 18: REALLY?!

CAMILA POV

The sound of the alarm clock woke me up from my deep slumber. As far as I want to stay on my sleeping position, I need to get up from this cozy bed. I'm now a mother. Being a mother, I have the responsibility to do.

I turned off the alarm clock. Then, I slowly sat up on the bed. I stretch my limbs and rub my eyes then I yawn for the last time. I look at my wife who sleeping peacefully. I know that I'm the one who did all the house tasks but Lauren's job was more tiring than mine.

I kissed the forehead of my wife. I pull up the sheets up on her body. I stand up from our bed then I walk inside the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I finished my morning routine, I headed downstairs to prepare our breakfast.

I finished to cook everything. I prepared the plates and silverware that we needed. I set up the table for us.

Need to wake up my little princess and my wife. I thought to myself.

I headed first to the room of my daughter. I open her room slowly. I saw her little figure that sleeping on her cute bed. She was lying on her stomach. Her feet and arms are both spread all over her bed. I smiled at her position. She's so cute...

I sat on the edge of her bed. My daughter Cali was not hard to wake up, I just need to poke and kiss her nose and she will wake up.

Cali stirred on her position when I kissed her nose. I giggled every time she scrunched her nose when I kiss or poke it. Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning Cali." I rub my hands on her back. She felt relax every time I did this to her.

"Good morning mommy." She replied.

She slowly sat up on her bed. I hold her body then I put her on my lap. I reached her hairbrush on the nightstand. I brush her hair.

"How's your sleep princess?" I said while I continue to brush her hair.

"It's good mommy. I had a dream!" she said. I looked at her and her face showed happiness.

I fix her bangs then I cup her face. "What your dream Cali?" I asked her.

"I'm a princess on my own big kingdom!" She said happily. I laugh at her cuteness.