#⃣ Shahrukh Khan Facts

Does Shahrukh Khan Drink: Yes

Does Shahrukh Khan Smoke: Yes

He has a fear of riding horses.

He is a  very hardworking  guy.

His mother used to say that he looks like Dilip Kumar.

His acting career was launched by friend Vivek Vaswani and Hema Malini.

He received his first Filmfare award for the film ‘Deewana’.

Shahrukh is second only to Rajesh Khanna when it comes to back-to-back hits.

He is natural, mischievous, boyish, handsome and acting straight from the heart.

His initial salary was Rs 50 which he earned by working as a guide at a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi.
He used the cash to take the train to Agra and see the Taj Mahal.

He did his first playback for the song ‘Main Toh Hoon Pagal’ from ‘Baadshah’.

The statue of Shahrukh has been made and kept up in London’s Madame Tussaud’s Museum.

He is crazy about cars, games, video games and hi-tech gadgets.

His dogs names are Dash, Hulk, Kai and Juicy.

SRk has hosted the third season of popular game show KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati).

He has played cricket at Zone and National level and had captained all teams in cricket, hockey, and football.

Shahrukh Khan launched Deepika Padukone’s career in Bollywood through 2007 movie “Om Shanti Om”. 

He purchased a villa on a man-made island on the coast of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

Being a Muslim man married to a Hindu woman, he and his wife combine both religious backgrounds into their children’s education.

His parents died before he entered movies.
Shahrukh considers it a big regret that they couldn’t see what their son was to become.

At school, he was an ace in Hindi, Electronics and Biology but wasn’t good at all in Mathematics.

He launched his perfume “SK” with the French perfumers and Jeanne Arthes.

During his struggling days, SRK used to run a restaurant in Darya Ganj in Delhi.

SRK is co-owner of the Indian Premier League cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders and a co- chairman of the motion picture production company Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries.

He was the one who recommended Rani Mukerji to Karan Johar for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and has maintained a close friendship with the actress since.

His Most famous dialogues are: 

“Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyaar….ek hi baar hota hai”, 

“Hi. I’m Raj. Naam toh suna hi hoga?”,

“Kabhi kabhi kuch jeetne ke liye kuch harna padta hai, aur haar kar bhi jeetne waale ko baazigar kehte hai.”

He is a chain smoker.

Smokes at least 2 packs a day. ( Shahrukh Khan, Please Don’t Smoke, quit now)

He wears his wedding ring on his right hand.

He suffered a major injury on his right shoulder in 2008. He ignored the pain, but as it worsened in 2010, he had to undergo a surgery.

He is a huge fan of Manchester United Football Club.

He had recently patched up with his long time arch-rival Megastar Salman Khan at an Iftar Party on July 2013.

He manages with only 4 to 5 hours of sleep, during his busy schedule.

He loves watching movies alone in the darkness of his BMW car.

His philosophy with people is: It’s OK if people let you down, their loss not yours.

Khan doesn’t Keep a beard as he and his kids find it scratchy.

Khan and his son  Aryan are major WWE wrestling fans.

He avoids dishes that are prepared with Butter.

He can run incessantly up to 15 km.

SRK received honorary doctorate from Princess Anne at the Edinburgh University.

In his speech Shahrukh said:

" Remember, however many times you go wrong, however many times you fall… in the words of Bob Marley 'Everything’s gonna be alright.' "