Chapter 19

I got a pic of Silver

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Well, you better help her, Pat, her ass is stuck." Tom smirked.

"TOM! Oh my god! Do I NEED a swear jar?!" Edd laughed. Pat grabbed my hand and tried to pull me. You know when you move your arm or something on something, but your skin doesn't move and its all weird? Well that happened to my hips. I could feel my skin scrape against my hipbones.

"Ow ow ow okay please stop this freaking hurts owww" I groaned. I heard something foreign to my ears. A female voice.

"Mark, what's going on out here?" (WOOP SILVER IS HERE)

"Uh... TITAN WHO IS SHE!? DO I FINALLY HAVE A TITANESS AROUND HERE?!" I tried sliding to the side to get out from where I was wedged. It actually worked, and I stood (kinda) and sat on the car seat. Pat slid out of the door and I came out of the car. I was immediately enveloped in a warm hug from Edd, Matt and Tom.

"Titaness? Mark what's going on???"

"Levi, shut uppp!" Mark covered my mouth. I bit his palm. "OW! FUCK!" He jumped back.

"Don't cover my mouth. Now, who are you? My name is (Y/n) Lazarith."

"Silver Dragon. Nice to meet ya!" (Sorry if the names wrong I'm lazy)

"So, are you and Mark a thing?"

"Kinda..."

"Hurt him I kill you."

"What?"

"Nothing!" I smiled at her. Mark punched my arm.

"(Y/N)! WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!" Pau pulled me away from everyone.

"What's wrong, Pau, Sir?" I stood tall, like a soldier. Why are my instincts kicking in now?

"Red Leader disbanded the Red Army!"

"Isn't that good?"

"Kind of, but he's coming down here, as of right now! He will be here in two hours!"

"WHAT?!" I screeched. I began to panic a bit before feeling a coughing fit in the back of my throat. I turned away from Pau, and coughed a bunch. My hands were covered in blood. I was really scared, but I turned back to Pau. "We need to get ready for him." Paul was staring at me, eyes wide.

"(Y/n)... Are you okay? You're having a nose bleed."

WHAT...?!