Chapter 20

"Huh?!"

"And your hands are covered in blood! Holy crap!" He grabbed my hands. "Are you okay?!" I nodded

"Pau! I'm fine! Really!"

"Yea, my right ass-cheek! PAT! CALL THE HOSPITAL! MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! (Y/N) IS COUGHING UP BLOOD!"

"WHAT?! SCREW AN APPOINTMENT CALL A FREAKING AMBULANCE!" Edd began too freak out.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! Sit down, you need to just sit, everyone calm, Pat, call an ambulance, and Silver, get Edd some chamomile tea, he needs to calm his nerves..."

"Okay, bookworm!" Silver ran into Eduardo's place, as he sat next to me, and held my shoulder.

"You'll be alright, kid..."

"I know! This is too much fuss! I'm. Fucking. Fine!" I growled. As if to forceably prove me wrong, I was forced into a violent coughing fit. I could feel the blood running from my throat. Fuck.

"Lies, (Y/n). You are really hurt..." I saw the ambulance pull up next to the curb. I groaned.

"I don't waaaanna" I whined like a child.

"Too baaaad. Come on."He picked me up. Strong fucker...

~Time Skip~

Eduardo's POV

" well, she has a small tears in her lung, as she inhaled a bit of fiberglass during the explosion. She has strep throat, and slight mental trauma." The doctor explained. I just sat there. This kid has been through way too much. All the trust bull is making more and more sense.

"She has admitted to being abused, physically, emotionally, and sexually within the past year, but not by any of you. I have prescribed some different me-" The Red Demon Bastard burst through the door.

"WHERE IS MY BABY GIRL?!" His eyes were full of tears, and his arm was robotic. One eye was pure white. Creepy. I stood up and growled.

"Fuck off, Lazarith." I said through gritted teeth.

"I have to see her!"

"I said. FUCK OFF!" I lunged at him. I punched him. "THIS IS FOR HURTING (Y/N)!" Punch. "THIS IS FOR NEARLY KILLING MY SOULMATE!" Punch. "AND THAT IS FOR HURTING EDD, MATT, TOM, AND EVERYONE ELSE!" He was bleeding, his lip and nose busted. The only thing in his eyes was regret. His tears out of his left eye were red. Does he fucking cry blood?!

"I'm... Sorry..." He smiled weakly.

"Why the fuck are you apologising?! Saying sorry won't fix her! She nearly got raped while you were off in a killing spree!"

"I'm sorry..." He laughed.

"Stop!"

"I'm sorry."

"FUCKING STOP!" I got off his stomach and kicked a wall. Fuck, this fucking pity bullshit is bullshit..

Tord's back... Perfect....