The Routine

*edited*

"a guy like you should wear a warning"

Coraline's POV :

After get off from work I do my routine for this past 4 years, visit my boyfriend who's still in his coma state from 4 years ago and haven't woken up since.

I walk happily and smell the scent of roses I bought for him. I finally made it to his room and settled myself in the chair next to his bed.

I kiss his forehead and rubbing his hand.

"Hi sweetheart. I'm here. I miss you so much. How are you doing there? You know, today I had a fun day at work. Our magazine is starting to get people attention and a lot more people is buying our magazines! Can you believe it? Oh right, and I'm gonna tell you this. I'm getting promoted! I'm now a Design Issues Editor ! Yay! If you're not here now we probably off celebrating it with a cheap drinks and doing our usual thing isn't it? But.." I trailed my word because I start crying uncontrollably.

God! It's so hard. I miss him so much it hurts. I look to see his face again and it hurts me more.

"God, baby I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything I said to you that night. Please just come back to me. Don't give up honey. Please" I hold his hand tightly and keep crying. Gosh how I miss his touch, his feel, the way his body smell so nice, his laugh

"Please wake up. Please don't give up. Don't do this to me. You can't leave me baby. You promise you'll marry me, right? And we'll gonna have a beautiful children and we're definitely gonna argue for the rest of our lives but I'll love every second of it. So please I'm begging you don't give up. Please just wake up and come back to me darling. Please. I lo.."

"What on earth do you think you're doing?"

I gasped and jumped off of my seat when I see the intruder which happen to be his brother, Theodore.

I wiped away my tears quickly and stare back at him but only to meet his straight face. His expression looks like he's ready to throw me off the window and I try to not look at his eyes because it's so hard and cold and makes me shudder.

"I.. i.. I'm sorry. I..i.. I j-just v-visits hi-him af-after work. An-and I'm just missing him so m-much so I started cr-crying at hi-his hands"

He scoffed and rolls his eyes.

"Next time learn to talk properly. You stutter like a 2 years old"

I just look down at the cold white floor and finally gain my courage to look back at him and he still look at me with that cold hard look that makes my heart quicken and when he start walking to me I feel my legs shaking but I try to keep cool.

"What's the matter? Well go on, talk to him. Pretend I'm not here. After all, you're his FUTURE WIFE or should I say future MRS. WHITMORE?" He emphasized the word "future wife" and "mrs. Whitmore"

"No I..I can't. Yo-you're here and.."

"And what?"

"Yyy-you scare me. Please don't hurt me"

He force my chin up so I can look at him. God he really is so devilishly handsome! His sharp jaw , his light scruff and that pointy nose. How come this very handsome man become so cold like this? What did I ever done to him that makes him hate me so much?

"What did I ever do to you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Uhh I mean um. Why are you umm, why are you so cold to me?"

He leans in to me and I can smell his manly cologne that makes my head spinning around. God, this man smell really really nice. I want to smell his scent all day long. Wait, what?!

I shake my head and try to keep focus but it's so hard. His mesmerizing eyes stare into me deeply. Like he's just see right through me and see my soul. And that full lips. Holy Hera that must taste so good. Fuck! He's your boyfriend's brother for god sake! Keep it together Coraline!

"Because I want you"

I gobsmacked by his reply. What the devil?!

"I..um what?"

"That's right. You're just so good and innocent that drives me crazy with hunger" then he caress my hair with that long finger of his that cause me to shiver. God I never felt like this before. Not even with Bryan.

He start rubbing his hand through my thigh and I throw back my head in ecstasy. God I really miss sex! With Bryan being in a coma for 4 years I never have sex anymore. Sure I'll satisfy myself sometimes but it can never compare to the feeling of somebody's skin and hands on you.

He push me back so hard that make my back hits the wall and then he move closer to me. He lifted my legs up and I circle it around his waist. I place my hands on his neck. He cupped my breast and start rubbing it. He then start licking my ears that makes me rolled my eyes. I let out a small whimper and he come closer to me so now my womanhood are in touch with his torso.

Then he moves down and lick my neck causing me to moan. I ran my fingers into his brown lock but the moment I do that he snapped out of it and push me off of him.

I stumble and almost fell but he catch my wrist. Then he helps me to stand up and I can feel I'm melting when I look at that beautiful enchanting eyes. I lick my dry lips. I really wonder what his lips will tastes like. Woah! Hold on there! You're a whore Coraline! How come you wanted to kiss your boyfriend brother? Worse, you almost have sex with him in your boyfriend sick bed!

Stop this foolishness!

But I don't want to. He's so hot and tempting.
Arggh! Stop it!

He then let go of my wrist and broke our eye contact. After that, he walk away from me and finally out of Bryan's room.

I clutched my heart, try to stabilize my rapidly beating heart and erratic breath.

What the hell just happened??!!

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

A/N : Hi guys!! this story is on major editing. I've only edited a few first chapters and i hope you guys like the book! Thank you so much for reading my book. Keep reading, and please don't be a ghost reader. leave a comment or vote so i know what you guys think about the book! Toodles!

 leave a comment or vote so i know what you guys think about the book! Toodles!