The date pt. 1

~2 weeks later~

Adym: Hey babe do u wanna go oyt to eat with Sawyer and his girl tonight

Ava: yeah that would be dope because I'm tired of eating chinese i said kind laughing

    VWell can we go out to go go-karting right now" he asked confused

"Well yeah but your gonna regret it"!! I said laughing kind of devilish

"Whats that laugh and why am I gonna regret it"? He asked very confused

"Well I have go-karted with my family a lot and i'm really good"!! I said making it sound like some kind of victory!!

~skip to after go-karting~

  "Now we are banned Adym thanks" I said catching my breath from laughing so hard

"Well it's not my fault u don't know how to go over the speed limit" he said laughing histarically

"Well i'm gonna go take a shower and get ready. Where are we going out to eat"? I questioned pausing while turning on the shower water!

"In-out so just dress casual it's a lil meet up i guess"

I got outta the shower and got dressed in this.

I was ready to go after thirty minutes and we were ready to go

I was ready to go after thirty minutes and we were ready to go. i was so excited to meet soi's new girl!! Soi's told me so many good things about her.

While we were in the car I got a phone call from my brother and he said he was in town for a month or two to visit. And I got all excited which probably made the ppl in the cars next to us think I was on some kind of drug!!

I told Adym and asked if him and his girlfriend and her brother and his girl  could come and he said "sure why not anything for my baby"and my brother was getting pissed cause I haven't told him about Adym. So I gave him the directions to tje destination.

When we got there we were waiting forever for ever so we went ahead and ordered and two cars pulled in and my brother and his girlfriend and the other couple. But I got this really weird vibe.

When ever they walked in I saw...

     Sorry to leave u guys on a cliff hanger the next chapter will be of what the characters look like and I should be updating a lot!!