Is this the beginning? (KatsuDeku)

He was never taken a man who enjoyed simple pleasures, something he didn't really care to pay attention to. For all the shits he gave, they all could stuff their faces in day's old rotten eggs; besides, there was only one thing he needed, one thing that no one (like that Halfie) could take from him. 

"K-Kacchan?" The thing in question shifted in their bed, yawning away from Katsuki first before turning to face the blond male. Izuku rubbed his eyes, blinked twice, and then blushed fully when Katsuki's eyes didn't waver from his. "A-Ah, how long have you been awake?" The color of his cheeks traveled to his neck and disappeared to his chest, disappointedly becoming covered by his grey shirt and Katsuki was tempted to follow it. "Have y-you been watching me? Well, I mean you could; we have been dating for five years and I know that you don't like me recording the time but I just had to mark it in my calendar so please don't be angry with me even if-" 

The smaller male gasped when warm hands touched his cold cheeks. It felt as if his heart was in his throat (he couldn't breathe-couldn't breathe-only think of red eyes and pink lips) so he froze in place. Rough fingers were gentle as they caressed each singular freckle (as if each one were important-as if he were important). "Kacchan?"

Katsuki shifted closer, so close that Izuku could feel his breath on his face, willowing out to his cheeks and the hand that laid upon one. Their foreheads touched and Izuku was tempted to close his eyes from the rarely shown affection by Katsuki, but he wanted to watch the calmness of Katsuki's face. "Kacchan..." He wasn't allowed to say anymore as his lips were stolen by pretty pink ones (that were apparently soft too); he couldn't bring himself to mind. In fact, he couldn't even breathe as the blond suddenly nipped and sucked his bottom lip, not giving him time to recover (the only thing it seemed as if he gave was nothing, but everything Izuku would ever need). Izuku panted as he he breathed in, leaning into the palm still offering him warmth. He gave a slight chuckle. "N-Not that I mind Kacchan, but why are you so happy?"

Izuku squirmed when Katsuki didn't answer. It seemed as if the blond was searching for something and Izuku was anxious to find out what. "W-What's up?"

A slight smirk grew on the man's face and Izuku paled. "Do you really want to know?"

A whispered 'yes' made it past his lips.

"Do you really want to fucking know, that bad, Deku?"

"Yes! Kacchan please."

Katsuki let the smirk fully spring onto his face and pecked his partner's lips. "Before you fucking interrupted me with all your mumbling and shit, I was just thinking..." He moved to Izuku's neck and laid seige upon it. 

When Katsuki didn't finish his sentence, Izuku let out a whine. "Kacchan!"

Izuku could feel the blonde's chest rumble, could feel it vibrate against his own, and he thought to himself that there isn't anywhere else he would rather be. "Fucking Deku..." the laughter continued on for a while, until it stopped and then it was only Katsuki breathing on his neck. He trembled when he felt a hot tongue lick the salt upon his skin. 

"I was thinking-" red, red eyes pierced his own with a seriousness that Izuku knew Katsuki used for battles (and himself). In a quiet voice, he said seriously, "-I was thinking that I could stare at you forever and I would probably never Deku, and I mean never grow tired of looking at you."

He couldn't breathe. "Kacchan..."

Katsuki pushed Izuku off the bed, laughing when he heard the tell-tale sound of a person hitting the ground. "Now, stop distracting me freckle face and let me make our fucking breakfast!"

"But, Kacchan!" Izuku scrambled up, trying to fight his way out of the sheets and make a path to the teasing blonde. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me the first time shitty nerd!"

"But Kacchan, say it again!"

"Fuck you and your mushy shit!"

~~~~~~~

Enjoyed? hope you enjoyed this just as much i as enjoyed writing it

See you next time my lovelies