Drown With Me [KiriBaku]

Warning: *hints at choking during sexual intercourse*

He couldn't really describe the feeling of drowning to him, but even if he couldn't, he knew for a fact they had different opinions of it. 

To him, it was like going underwater in the ocean. That feeling of the waves crashing overhead, threatening to keep him down forever. It took his air in the form of rising bubbles until they stopped and it began to give. It filled his chest in a different way from when Kirishima held his hand after ecstasy, but it filled his chest all the same. 

To his partner, it was feeling the weight of his stare. Those red eyes sinking into his, eyes softening until their lips meshed as they grew closer. It was like the melting of butter, soft and fast, and he fell into it with no regrets. He wanted -no needed- those rough hands on him so he dragged them to his chest and let Bakugou burn him. He couldn't breathe. The way he stroked, the way he looked, the way he touched- oh kami- he couldn't breathe. 

Bakugou knew it wasn't fair to ask this of him. Everytime time, he said to himself, this was the last time. The look in Kirishima's eyes -that look that clogged up his throat and clenched his fists- it was guilt. When hard hands wrapped around his throat and tears fell onto his chest, Bakugou only sighed into it.

He was drowning in the pain being presented to him. He didn't care that Kirishima couldn't look at him with pain free eyes. 

"Bakugou... I don't," he ran a nervous hand down his own thigh to help clamp down on his doubts. "I don't think I can do this anymore. I can't- you just..."

"I die?" Kirishima's head snapped forward as the man he loved leaned in and grabbed ahold of his hand. "Stupid, you forget I can't die."

Resolve flashed quick. "You forget that I make you stop breathing." Hands gripped harder.

Kirishima sucked in a deep breath as Bakugou moved to trace a vein on his neck. "You make my breath catch," the red head shivered as a pink tongue traced his jugular, "in a lot of different ways." 

Right as Bakugou's jaw opened to get a larger taste, Kirishima pushed him away and stood up. His blood ran hot with anger -or was it need? He didn't know anymore- which caused him to slightly raise his voice. "This, you dying, isn't a joke! It may be to you, but to me, and my morals... it's not... it's not what I thought I'd be."

"Thought you would be? What the fuck is that?" Bakugou stopped the urge to touch -to bite- and laid upon the bed with his hands propping up his head. "You're not making any fucking sense."

Kirishima gulped down a large breath as he took a seat again. "You do die. You say you don't, but you stop breathing. Your eyes just-" his eyes turned towards the ceiling, hoping that if he watched the fan go round and round enough, the tears wouldn't fall out. "You die Bakugou, while I watch."

"Idiot." A cold hand brought a warm palm to the center of his chest. "You feel that? My heart doesn't beat. It hasn't- for years. And I don't need to breathe, it just helps me fucking hide from them."

"I-I know that, but-"

"If you don't like it, we won't do it anymore."

"But, you like it-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugou squeezed the hand in his just a bit harder. "You don't like it. That's all you had to fucking say, dipshit."

The hand on Bakugou's chest was soon replaced by a head. "Okay."

"Okay then. Now you better stop fucking acting like a kicked puppy."

The feeling of drowning in his chest was replaced with laughter. "A cute puppy, though."

"Shut up."

~~~~~~

End! Eh, sorry about the length. 1) I wanted this one shot thing to be open ended, not just me telling ya what happened. 2) I just wanted to talk about this topic that came up between a friend and I about kinks. One of the topics that we hit when discussing this was the fact that someone may be into something while the other isn't. Now, we didn't really know what would happen (like would they still do the kink or just not do it) but what we did know was that if one of the partners wasn't comfortable doing it, you can't force them. I hope this was visible

ALSO, I WAS GOING SOMEWHERE IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT TOTALLY WENT IN ANOTHER DIRECTION OMG IMMA KMS