1ne

It was dark and cold, and your friends had dragged you out of the comfort of your home to go to a BTS concert. It wasn't that you didn't like the band, because you did. They were your favorite in fact, you just weren't a fan of concerts. They were loud and crowded with people you didn't know. To be completely honest, the only reason you agreed to go was to see Min Yoongi in person.

Upon your arrival, everyone was asked to answer a question in order to win a prize. Your friends were scheming the best answer based on what they knew, while you just put down some random answer, not really caring about the prize. You folding your sheet and slipped it into the glass bowl, and then walked into the concert hall.

Throughout the concert, you and your friends were screaming and dancing, regardless of who was around. You might have hated the environment, but you weren't going to waste this opportunity. Your friends bought front row tickets, and you were going to enjoy them, no matter what.

Sooner than you realized, the concert was coming to an end, and the boys were giving out their thank you speeches. As Jimin finished his, a staff member walked on stage and handed RM an envelope and walking out of view.

"We would now like to announce the winner of tonights competition," he said, opening the envelope. the other six surrounded him and the did a little count before shouting, "CONGRATULATIONS TO Y/N L/N! We would like to welcome you on stage and take you backstage with us after the show!" Your eyes widened as you were pulled away from your friends and onto the black tile flooring.

"Any words?" J-hope asked, pointing his mic at you.

"um, wow. I never thought I would win, I don't even feel worthy, thank you so much!" you stuttered out with a bow. The whole arena clapped and the boys sang their final song, and then walked out of view, pulling you along with them.

They took you to the back room and offered you a seat, which you gratefully took, and then one of their staff members brought you a bottle of water. You thanked her and took a drink, trying to calm the nerves that grew in your body.

After awhile the boys had walked back into the room in more casual clothes and all sat down around you.

"So, y/n right?" RM asked, to which you only nodded. "You are welcome to ask us anything you wanna know, you won our competition after all,"

"I- I don't really know. This is unbelievable!" you exclaimed. They all just chuckled. You stayed quiet before you finally asked, "What made you pick my answer?"

"I liked it the best. It was witty. The rest all seemed fake, like they were trying to appeal to us but yours was raw," Yoongi responded quickly, before anyone else could answer. Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped.

"I honestly never thought id get this opportunity so I just put down the first thing that came to mind..." you muttered, playing with you fingers.

Questions when on for about 2 more hours. You randomly checked your phone and saw the time. "Oh my god is so late!" you yelled, shocked. You quickly stood up and grabbed your things before saying, "I really hate to do this because im having such a good time but I really have to go, im so sorry,"

"well then give us your phone real quick," Jungkook spoke, his large hand being held out. You hesitated, before placing your phone on his palm. You watched as your phone was passed around the 7 men before being handed back to you. "Now just make a group chat and text us letting us know it you. Don't leak those numbers, though it doesn't seem like you're the type too," he giggled. You smiled and nodded.

"C'mon, ill take you home," Yoongi stated, grabbing his car keys and jacket.

"huh?" You asked in disbelief. Was your favorite person about to drive you home?

"Your friends have for sure left by now and its not safe to take an uber or cab, so ill take you home. I drove here myself anyway," he told you, grabbing your hand and walking out the door. You quickly told the others bye and gave a small wave. Once you made it to the hallway Yoongi let go of your hand.

You walked to his car in silence. Once you finally made it he opened the door for you and then got in himself. He started the drive and then realized he didn't know where to go.

"733 Grade Ave," you muttered, realizing the same thing. He just nodded and continued to drive. The ride home was quiet as well, until right as he pulled into your driveway.

"can I ask you a question, y/n," the blonde finally spoke.

"yeah go ahead,"

"do you have a boyfriend?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so this doesn't really line up with the next chapter just yet, im aware of that, but its going to I promise. Im gonna try and make the burn a little slower so its not as boring LMAO

anyway thats it, bye sugakookies <3