Chapter 1

"Mary.... Mary?"
I wake up to see those piercing blue eyes staring at me.
"Francis?"
"Are you alright?"
"Nothing... just a bad dream."
Just before I woke, I dreamed that Francis had died, then Lola died, I remarried but my new husband was crazy so I had him killed to protect our child which lead to my arrest and abdication of my throne and later my rival, my cousin Elizabeth had me killed.
"Mary the nightmare is over, I'm here and everything's all right"
He strokes my cheek, he makes everything seem alright and I honestly hope that everything will be, it wasn't long ago he almost died and we were given this miraculous second chance at life.
"Come and get ready I have exciting things planned for us today."
"And what would that be?"
"You'll just have to wait and see, it's a surprise."

Later in the day
"Mary pack your things, we're going on a trip."
"A trip? Where to?"
"Paris my love, to dance under the stars."
Normally I would have been excited but it made my blood run cold, in my nightmare we were going to Paris when Francis died.
"Today? But we are king and queen we can't just leave, we need to prepare and-"
"My mother will take care of it all, don't worry Mary."
I have to tell him, excuses won't work.
"Francis we can't."
"Why not?"
"In my nightmare we were on our way to Paris and then you were killed, Francis I know it's silly to base all of this on a dream and you never believed in all of that any ways but please, I just got you back."
"You're right that is silly, Mary you have nothing to worry about but to make you feel better we will bring extra guards just in case."
"Fine."
He kisses me and walks away to finalize preparations. But nothing could make me feel better, leaving made me feel sick to my stomach but it was just a dream, right?