Monthly Flight Fashion #2

I kind of forgot to mention everyone's general size in this series, although I do hint with stuff like "He raised his gaze to meet" "she leaned down slightly to inspect the other's" "he ducked his head while entering" that kind of thing to imply their height. 

The above/attached picture is a height comparison of some male characters in Flight School :) Note: the body builds reflected above does not act as an accurate representation of their real body types. Everyone is a little different, so while Io and Vaughn are on the skinny side and Dmitri and Jeremiah are practically made out of protein shakes, characters like Vijay and Abigail (bald eagle) are more on the chubby side. Idk but normally people consider Abigail as curvy and not really chubby? I think it's all subjective. 

However, taking a good look at the picture above, we can all arrive at the conclusion that Iolani Tori is the perfect smol spoon, especially in the arms of Luka. Of course, they are all growing birbs and Luka would probably not stop at where he is now (6'2 ish?) but at this stage of the story, Io can easily bury his face in Luka's chest. Yay.

As we all know, Io is a shorty :> He's shorter than Chip Honeycutt (if you're familiar with that character from the Baked series HAHA) basically he's 5'08.  Reasons? (Other than author wanting him to be super smol like a sparrow) He's 14 going 15 and it the type to hit puberty late. Not...that he will actually grow much. Poor Io. This month's flight fashion shall feature all the smols. Since I've done Io's last month, he wont be included.

And now, our first smol! 

Meryl Bell (cassowary): Meryl loves lolita fashion, even though she always gets these weird looks from people when she wears a lolita dress and matching boots. She admits that being short doesn't give her an advantage because the dresses are normally really long and make her legs look stubby. Still, she loves wearing them because she feels like a princess when she does :> Crimson is her favorite color. She often chooses to wear dresses/checkered skirts and dislikes pants.

Mauri Fallon (barn owl): INSOLES. This salty owl does not like it when the predators around him lower their gaze every single time they talk to him. It triggers him so bad XD, so he has these insoles that vary from 3 to 5 inch types just so he doesn't have to raise his gaze that much. Faded jeans are his thing, so are graphic tees. Remember when I said he had dyed hair? It's blonde streaks. His left ear is pierced. 

Rhea Caisley (hummingbird): this gurl is a runner. Nike, Under Armor, Asics. She loves anything dri-fit and colorful. Neon greens invade her wardrobe all the time and yoga pants are real comfy so she likes those too. She's really fast, but her stamina isn't all that good :( 

Vijay Krishnan (storm petrel): wears whatever his mom picks out for him :( which usually includes checkered dress shirts and chino pants...poor thing. But he cute n smol and chubby eep cute cheeks. 

People who you probably thought were smol but are actually not smol: 

1. Nash Ford (the mynah). He's tall and lanky and filled with salt. 

2. All of the female hearts except Meryl: Odette, Lucienne, Shri, Abigail, Jing. 

3. Wint Callaghan. He's almost as tall as Faustes! Just an inch or two shorter and leaner. 

4. Sylvain (blue morpho butterfly). He's relatively tall! I would say he looks like an elf with his long platinum blonde hair :') Not much of a surprise that Falrir could not keep his eyes off him. 

That's all for this week! I forgot that I have my college orientation camp from Wednesday to Friday so it kinda means that I'm unable to churn out a chapter by Friday :( Hopefully I will be able to do so by the coming Sunday! ^^

-Cuppie.