Chapter 20

Whitney's POV

I pushed her against the door and kissed her. Her lips tasted so sweet and they were so soft against mine... God how I had missed her. Five years of not seeing each other, just fantasizing about her body under my hands.

I could tell by the way she was reacting and letting me touch her that she wanted this just as badly as I did... With my tongue exploring Zoe's mouth I slid my hand down to the waist line of her pants, undid her belt and slipped my hand inside her underwear.

She moaned into my mouth and I smiled into hers. I still made her melt under my touch... My fingers went between her legs and she gasped and her legs gave out. The only thing keeping her up were my hand free hand on her lower back and my body pushed against hers.

"I missed you so much," I whispered against the soft flesh if her neck.

"I missed you, Whit," was all she managed to get out before another moan leapt from her throat.

I pulled her to the bed and gently pushed her down. Our eyes met and we just stared at each other. I could see the love and passion and longing in her eyes. I kissed her deeply and just made love to her as if it would be the last time we ever would...

-----------

Zoe's POV

I laid my head down on her chest, my breathing starting to calm. I looked up into her eyes and just smiled.

"I love you, Whitney," I said softly.

She returned the smile and kissed me, "I love you too, Zoe."

Then as I started to think, my mind returning to reality, I started to cry. Whitney noticed and hugged me close.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for leaving you!"

"Zoe, it's okay. You don't need to apologize-"

"Yes I do! I feel so stupid! It's just... H-He threatened to hurt you..."

I saw a look of confusion pass over her features.

"What? Who?"

It was then that I realized I had said something I shouldn't have... I wouldn't look her in the face now. She titled my head back, concern in her eyes.

"Who?"

"Y-Your father...."

I felt her whole body tense up and I saw anger flare in her eyes.

"That son of a bitch," she said getting up and pulling her clothes on.

"Wait, what the hell? Where are you going," I asked sitting up.

"To have a chat with my father," she said pulling on her leather jacket.

"Wait a minute, didn't you ride the bus here?"

"I drove my car."

With that she slammed the door shut. I fell back and groaned.

----------

Whitney's POV

I put the gas pedal to the floor, my grip tight on the steering wheel. The asshole! He had ruined my whole life! When Zoe had left I didn't know what I had to live for anymore. I was speeding and thankfully there were no cops. When I reached my parents house I slammed the front door open and went to my father's office.

"You fucking asshole!"

A girl jumped up from under his desk and he jumped about a foot off his chair. Both looked terrified and then my father's face contorted with rage. He shot to his feet and the girl ran from the room, looking scared shitless when I made eye contact with her.

"What the fuck are you doing, Whitney?!"

"Oh shut up! And pull up your god damn pants you bastard!"

He looked down and frantically pulled his pants up. As soon as they were up I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"What the fuck?! Are you really that fucking concerned with your reputation?!"

He glared.

"What are you talking about?"

"Zoe," I said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, the slutty school girl?"

I gripped his shirt harder.

"Why the fuck did you tell her to stay away from me?!"

"Because, she was no good for you."

I frowned, "Why can't you just be happy for me you son of a bitch?!"

"You don't know the definition of happiness my dear, delusional daughter," he spat.

I let go of him and started making my way back to the door.

"Stay away from her and from me."

"You've both had your warnings Whitney! You can blame yourself when something bad happens to that girl!"

I slammed the door shut behind me. When I got to my car I peeled out of the driveway and away my lunatic father's house. I had Zoe back, and nothing was going to take her away from me. Nothing.

---------

A/N: hope everybody liked the update. I think Whitney is forgetting a slight detail..... Alex.... Hmmm what's gonna happen now?