Blissful

Two weeks passed since our unexpected encounter. Two weeks since I found my new addiction, two weeks since I found myself losing my way in a stranger's eyes, since Namjoon caught us hugging awkwardly in his bookstore, two weeks since I had seen his face.

I locked myself inside my house after I went running out of his embrace. I was scared. Scared, that somebody was taking off the covers, scared that he would manage to breach. Yet I wanted nothing more than to see him.

My doorbell rang constantly making me groan. It was 1 PM and I was still under the duvet sleeping soundly until a maniac decided to wake me up from my sweet slumber.

"For God's sake, I'm coming!"

I groaned in anger as I flew open the door.

"What the-oh, Taehyung?" I narrowed my eyes as I saw him awkwardly leaning against the door frame.

"Hi, won't you ask me to come in?"

"Umm..yeah, sure. Come in" I made way for him to come inside. He scratched the back of his neck, hesitating for a bit before following behind me.

"So..what brings you here and how do you know where I live?"

"Namjoon" An eerie silence filled the living room as he sat on the couch just staring off at nothing in particular. I took a seat on the other side and used the opportunity to stare at him.

God, I missed you

But I wouldn't dare say that out loud, maybe because I feared rejection but that was not the case. I feared acceptance.

"Hoseok?"
He finally turned to look at me, our eyes making contact for a few seconds until I realized I was supposed to talk.

"Y-yes?"

"I'm in love with you" His expression remained unfazed while my stomach churned and my heart was doing summersaults inside my ribcage. I wished I could pause the time to get a hold of myself before saying something I'd regret.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish not knowing what to say. It's not really a question.

Seeing that I wasn't going to talk, he sighed and leaned towards me. It took me a moment to realize that he was inching closer. It was to late to dodge and he slammed his lips onto mine. I was frozen like I wished for the time to be. Is this even real? Is God playing a prank on me? Well, fuck it...

Let's go for a walk down Easy Street
Where you can be reborn
And kiss me on the mouth and set me free
But please, don't bite

Without further ado, I moved my lips not long after cupping his neck with both hands. He let out a sigh between the kiss but the interval didn't last long.

He gripped onto my robe and initiated an open-mouthed kiss. It was not turbulent like the first one but rather indulgent. But I could tell that both of us were hungry for each other's lips and breath itself. He pushed me further back on the couch and he started pecking my face. His kisses filled every nook and cranny of both my face and my heart which seemed to have finally calmed down.

"What have you done..." He smiled at how much of a mess I was before him. Nothing mattered in that moment. Carefully crawling over me, he rested his jaw on my chest and hummed to my favourite song.

"I could say the same, Seokie. What have you done to me?"
I played with his blond fringes while he drew circles on my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I've loved you for a long time to say that whatever just happened shouldn't have happened" A frown appeared on his flustered face and I knew what I had to do.

"What do you mean? I love you, you love me, where's the problem?"

"We cannot be together, Tae. Our relationship will never go further. I'm HIV positive and there's just no way I'm risking you having it" His grip on my face became tighter, more sad.

Aah, I'm pulling on your heart to push my luck

"I don't care! I want to be with you and that's all, even if it's the last thing I do" I shook my head and looked away.

"Not on my watch"

"Hoseok, I'll die anyway"

"What?"

"I'll die without you, Hoseok... Please don't push me away" His eyes started to tear up and I wanted to kiss all his sadness away. But I couldn't, because I was the reason behind it.

"Taehyung..."

"Baby, listen to me. I know that we don't know each other very well and I also know that we're a disaster waiting to happen but we still fell in love with each other, didn't we? I never found the warmth that your lips gave me in another's. I never saw my future in someone else's eyes but your's. My heart never beat so fast one second and then calms down the next for anyone but you. How do you explain this?"

"Taehyung, you're too young and..."

"I'm old enough to make choices for myself and I already chose you"

Aah, cause who's got any time for growin' up?

That was it.

We were together for exactly three weeks, seven days and 5 hours when he popped the question.

"Seokie~" He looked over at me with doe eyes that I couldn't resist, especially when he was sitting right between my legs, our chests pressed together. I groaned as I put my laptop away to lean backwards.

"What do you want? Spill it" I sighed as his face lit up while I tucked his fringes to the side.

"I want to move in with you"

"Not gonna happen" A cute frown found its way to his visage.

"Please? Then we can be together all the time. We can sleep together, wake up together, eat together, watch movies...."

"But don't we already do that? Just not as much"

"No! I really want to be with you all the time, please?" And the puppy eyes were back.

"Alright, alright. But you cannot try anything with me"

"We'll see about that" Out of nowhere, the sass was back which made me reconsider my decision but it was too late.

"No, and I'll ask Alfred to help you move your stuff"

"I love you!" He squealed and wrapped his arms around my neck successfully choking me in the process.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"My love is to die for" He loosened his grip but started kissing my neck quite roughly. His hot breath made me forget everything else in the world and I was squirming in indulgence. His tongue worked wonders over my skin. The hungry lips soon came way too near mine, next thing I know, we're playing tonsil hockey.

Kiss me on the mouth...
Kiss me, kiss me on the mouth and set me free

Once I decided that we had gone further enough, I pushed him off of me and headed to my bedroom, or our bedroom.

"Jung Hoseok, I will get into those pants sooner or later. Just you watch!"

"Yeah, right"