3- Roman and Nina

I was really nervous. I've been watching WWE since I was a little kid. It's been a DREAM to meet the stars. I couldn't believe it when my dream was going to come true, only it was going to be better; I was going to WORK with the stars. The thought made me smile every time.

I walked down the hall to find Triple H's room. His door was open but I knocked anyway. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hi. Nina, right?" He asked. I nodded. "Shy?" I shook my head and looked at the ground. "Just quiet. Okay. I can work with that." He said and I slightly smiled. "Well, the knock might have been the only thing I've heard from you." He laughed and I chuckled looking up at him. "Okay well, hey, we're having a meeting at the ring in a few so why don't you walk with me to the ring and I'll show you around on the way." I smiled and followed him to the ring.

-

"Guys, this is Nina. She's our newest Diva so be nice. Meaning no backstage assaults." Triple H said. I looked at him and smiled. Then I turned to the other people and waved, receiving waves back and few winks too.

After the little get-together, I just sat in the audience watching some people practice and listening to their music as they came down the ramp. The Shield's music came on and I smiled. "Like the team?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned to see Roman Reigns sitting behind me smiling down at me. "Y-yeah, they're um... my.. favorite." I replied, not really knowing what to say. Roman was just so attractive, it hurt. But no way he would go for a girl like me. "Nina, if you don't mind me asking, who's your favorite?" He asked. "You." I smiled. "Really? Thanks!" He laughed. "Do you know your way around?" He asked. "Uhm, n-no. Not really." I said quickly. Roman stood up and held his hand out. "Well come with me and I'll show around." He smiled. I smiled back, stood up and took his hand.

After walking around and getting to meet new people, Roman insisted on taking me out to eat. I gladly accepted his request and left the arena with him. At the restaurant, we talked and laughed. Then he drove me back to my hotel.

"I had a really nice time tonight, Nina." Roman said while he walked me to my door. "So did I." I smiled as I turned to him. "Can we do this again, maybe?" He asked hopefully. I nodded. "I'd like that." I smiled. "Great. But I'd like it more if the next time I take you out, if it can be a date?" He suggested. I pulled him closer taking his hands and wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes. "I'd love that." I whispered. He smiled, wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly kissed me. He pulled back enough to look me in the eyes. "So you're mine Juliet?" He asked softly. "I'm yours, Romeo." I replied, kissing him back.