4- Dean and Juliet

Dean stayed in their locker room when Seth and Roman went for a match. Dean, being the person that he is, decided to go to the girls' locker room to find and annoy me. My name is Juliet. I'm Dean's best friend. His favorite thing to do when his two other teammates are in a match is BUG THE CRAP out of me.

I was in my locker room listening to music when I heard a faint knock on my door. I groaned, having a feeling of who it was. "Yes, assbrose?" I asked when I opened the door. "Well, hi to you too Juliet." He replied, pushing past me and walked in. Sighing, I turned around to face him. "Why are you here?" I asked, crossing my arms. Dean mocked me and did the same thing. "Because I can be. Problem?"

"Only with YOU." I said playfully glaring at him. He laughed, walked closer, and started playing with my hair. "Dean..." I took his hand away from my face. He smiled and grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "You know..... I've always liked you. I LOVE you actually." Dean said, looking into my eyes and played with my hair with his other hand. My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. "Dean...are you DRUNK?" I tried to pull away. "No." He chuckled. "Don't act like you don't feel the same. C'mon, Juliet... say you love me. You know you do." He smirked, pulled me even closer. I chuckled and looked down, trying to hide my blushing. "What makes you think THAT?" I smiled, staring at the ground. Dean lifted my chin with his finger to make me look at him and he kissed my lips softly. I was startled and just stood there. Okay so... maybe I DO like him. A lot. "Because you didn't pull back." He whispered. His hands moved to my waist and pressed out bodies together before kissing me again, but this time, I kissed back and wrapped by arms around his neck. "The boys won't be back for another 30 minutes or so...." Dean said, pushing me up against the wall. He stared lustfully into my eyes. "Why don't we do somethin' FUN?" He smiled slyly, leaned forward and kissed my neck. He pressed his body against mine and started grinding against me. I groaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. He bit my neck, pulling on the skin softly.

He pulled on the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. He reached behind me and undid my bra, tossing it on the floor afterwards. He grabbed the back of my legs and pulled me up. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. His lips found their way to my chest, and his kisses were leading down. I started grinding against him, causing him to moan. I smiled to myself as I climbed off of him. He looked at me confused. I took his hands, and pushed him onto the chair. When he sat down, I knelt down in front of him. I slowly slid my hands up his thighs and when I reached his zipper, I ran my finger down it. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed and he was sucking his bottom lip. DAMN did he look sexy when he did that. I unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down and I could see his cock almost already out the slit of his boxers. I pulled it out and stroked it. He groaned, and slightly bucked his hips. I leaned down and took him in my mouth slowly, teasing him. "Fuck." He murmured and bucked his hips again. I felt his hand on my head and he pushed down, forcing me to take him in deeper. I obeyed and went faster. I took him out of my mouth and stood up.

I heard him wine quietly, missing the warmth of my mouth of him. I slowly slid my ripped jeans down and moved them. I was left in my underwear. I swayed my hips in front of him, watching his mouth water. I rolled my underwear down slow and bit my lip. I heard him growl and he grabbed my hips, pulling my towards him. He took my underwear off for me and I sat on his lap, his dick inside me.

I moaned as he bucked up and held onto his shoulders. I moved up and down in a fast but swift motion. "Faster baby." He whispered, leaning forward and taking my breast in his mouth, swirling his tounge around it and softly bit down and tugged. I groaned and started moving faster. He still had his hands on my hips and was slamming me down oh his cock. "Fuck Dean." I moaned. He moaned and let go of my breast and kissed my lips roughly.

He had me on the bench and was slamming into me from behind me. Groans filled the room along with both of us screaming. I felt my stomach tighten. "DEAN!" I screamed his name, releasing onto him. He groaned loudly, thrusted into me a few times more then came as well. He pulled out and sat down, pulling me next to him. I kissed his jawline and he smiled. "So you're mine?" He asked. "Of course." I replied.