5- Dean and Winter

"Sis!" My brother called. I ran out my room and skipped down the hall his voice and his two friends. "Yeah, Sethie?" I asked, leaning over the table. "Me and hounds have a match tonight. Are you going to be at ringside?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'll be in commentary." He smiled. "Kay thanks." "Mmhmm! Good luck, guys!" I patted my brother's shoulder and walked away.

"Winter!" I heard a familiar say. I turned to see my boyfriend running towards me. "Antonio!!" I yelled out and ran towards him. I jumped in his arms and he hugged me. When I opened my eyes and looked over his shoulder, I say Dean. He was staring at us with a sad look on his face. He shook his head and turned to walk away. I sighed and smiled into Antonio's shoulder. He laughed at set me down. We saw each other yesterday, we just always act like we haven't seen each other for forever. "Hi baby girl." He smiled down at me. I smiled back as he took my hand and swung my arm as we walked down the hall together. As we walked, I look behind me shoulder looking for Dean. He wasn't there. I frowned to myself and faced forward again and faked a smile when Antonio looked at me. I love my boyfriend, I DO. But I still kind of love Dean as well.

"Can I talk to you?" Dean asked, walking up to me. Antonio went to go practice for a match. "Yeah, sure." It's so hard to hide that I was still in love with him. He brought me to his room. He opened the door for me, let me in first, and followed me in. As soon as I got in, Dean pinned me against the wall and got inches from my face. "Dean... what are you-" I was cut off by him pushing his lower body against me. I tried to hold back a groan as he grinded against me. "Winter... I still love her. Please." He kissed my neck and bit down softly, then moved back up and kissed my lips. "Let me have you." He moaned. I opened my mouth to moan but closed my eyes instead and swallowed my breath. I got the courage to push him off softly. He stepped back a few steps and had a disappointed look on his face. I sighed and walked up to him, set my hand on the back of his neck, pulled him closer and kissed his lips softly. "I'm sorry Dean." I whispered before pulling back and leaving.

I wrapped my arms around Antonio's neck and hugged him tightly. He held his hand behind my back, puling me closer. I ley my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I felt him kiss the top of my head and he whispered in my ear, "I have to go. Love you." He let go of me and I let go if him. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

What am I going to do? I have a boyfriend and I'm still in love with my ex....