Italy

Recap:
No one messes with my family and gets away with it.

Xavier was here to make a deal with that ass, that asshole came because I promised that the two girls will be here.

As i said before i had to make sure that he'd come, i was going to kill him anyway.

Anyway, I didn't let him keep on questioning me and walked away.

As I got in my car a smirk lightened up my face as a thought came to mind.

If you don't terrify people, even a little bit, then what's the point?

End of recap:
Closing the last one of my four bags I groaned and got up.

I know. Why the hell does she need four bags?

Well Xavier had informed me yesterday, after we were done training, that i had to pack over seven dresses because his dad loves to go over board and has parties every night for a week before his actual birthday night, he also said that we'll e off by 12-12:30 pm.

I had already packed one big bag with enough clothes for a month including a dress for his birthday, kai had told me to pack something posh since Xavier's dad made sure that there would be a ballroom party to be talked about on his children's birthdays for months.

I had one small for shoes and another equal small for all hair products and towels.

And the one i just finished was a big dress filled bag.

We still had a couple of hours before we needed to be at the airport so I decided on taking a quick shower.

Placing an outfit on the bed i strode to my bathroom, stripped out of my clothes and took a quick shower, after drying off I looked at my naked body reflected by the mirror.

The outline of my abs had gotten firmer, my muscle strength has increased, I can endure more pain levels than before, my fights with Xavier now last more than an hour and in the end we both come out with minimal bruises since we now know each others tactics even better always dodging the others hits, well almost always.

Over all my figure is fitter than it has ever been before.

Today is probably the most I've spent in the apartment, over two hours, throughout the last month I've been either in the gym training with Xavier, or even alone, or the Dance studio, most times alone but sometimes the twins tagged along.

After the hole rooftop bar thing I've been talking more to the girls, spending most my nights at Kai's since she's great help.

She actually isn't just bait, that is if they need bait, she actually plans out most if their attacks with my brother or Xavier.

I've been so busy this last month I hadn't even slept for three hours straight.

If I wasn't at school, gym, studio or Kai's I'd be here, but I'd be too preoccupied with writing down my devilish plan to sleep.

Oh, now they all know that i know about the Mafia shit, non, but Zan and I off course, know that he was to inform me first, I told them that Snake had got me everything I need to know.

Yes. They know that I'm friends with the Deadly Trio from back home.

No. That doesn't mean I'm turning soft and blurting out every little secret of mine to them.