A great way to end a date

Last chapter:

"Where are we going?" I finally asked as we reached a highway

"First destination is breakfast, don't worry we'll be there in about ten minutes."

And true to his words, after getting of the highway we parked in front of a home-y looking dinner.

Throughout breakfast we talked and laughed about silly things we did in the past and childhood memories.

After about an hour we were back in the car and driving, and he took us to the river were we sat and a boat and listened to a man singing as he took us across the river.

Following our visit to the river he took me to a shooting range. Yes strange but exciting and fun.

And than we on our way to our final destination that he refused to tell me about.

To be honest so far it was amazing.

But than my phone rang and the voice of a stranger boomed through the car.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

'Victory loves preparation'

Well, if you have ever watched The Expendables 3, you'd know what I'm talking about.

A group of people, not to forget less than ten, going up against an army, to save three idiots, and a princess .

Those three idiots being, Luka, Mika, my moron brother and lastly our own little princess Anna.

The suicidal group being, Xavier, me, kai, Cale, Liam, Jack and Jake.

You're probably wondering what happened and how we ended up here with guns shooting and bombs going off.

Well as we were heading to our final destination my phone rang and a heavily Italian accented english voice boomed through my speaker

"Miss Red, i have your friends, you'd know better than calling the police, and i want the goods that your boyfriend wont give me, so lets make a deal. You tell your boyfriend to get me my goods and i let your friends go." He said making my blood boil

"Let me tell you something mister, I don't have friends, what i do have is family, and i will make you pay for messing with my family. Start choosing coffins motherfucker!" I hissed before quickly ending the call.

"We need to go to your place and get geared up. Some motherfucker who wants something from you took our idiots." I said and within a second Xaviers expression changed from confused to furious as he made a sharp turn breaking around 30 different laws as he sped to his home.

After informing the rest of the crew, it took us around fifteen minutes to be dressed for action and loaded with arms, guns,knives, and even bombs.

We knew that the group of seven will probably not be enough, that the fucker most probably had an army, but we still strode in like bosses.

And as soon as I reached the three idiots and the little angel all hell broke loose.

My gun was up and pointing at his head before any of his men could even blink, and if I wanted he would've been dead even before I entered the room

"Well if it isn't miss red, I believe you prefer your friends alive so I'd say put the gun down." The man spoke making my finger itch to pull the trigger, fully knowing the some of his men were pointing at me while others pointing at what I consider my family.