C H A P T E R T W O

“So, are you saying that these two humans were taking by Megatron, Knockout, and Breakdown??” Ratchet asked as the three humans nodded. Optimus was still tensed when he heard the girl's name.

“Optimus, Megatron and the Decepticons took two of our friends.”

“Do you know their names??”

“Uh, duh. Samantha Pax and Nathan Moore.”

“Optimus??” The leader looked at his female comrade before looking at the humans who were waiting for an answer.

“We will save the humans. In any means necessary.” Optimus stated as Miko fist pumped the air while the two boys smiled.

“Okay, so let me call her. They won't be able to track the call if it is a human phone.” Raf stated as Optimus gave a curt nod before Raf dialed Samantha's phone.

(Video up top is the ringtone)

Samantha heard the familiar ringtone which she knew it was for Raf as she quickly ran across the cell to her phone and grabbed it.

“Raf??”

“Samantha, you're on speaker!! Where are you??” Jack asked through the phone as Samantha began to cry.

“Im in some sort of cell or cage. I don't know. It's hard for me to see because it's so dark.” She cried out as tears flowed down her face.

“Don't worry, we're on our way!! Make sure Nathan's okay.” Jack stated as she looked around the cell but not spotting her friend.

“I don't know where he is!! Please, help me!! No!!” Samantha was then picked up by Soundwave's tentacles and was dragged away.

Raf, Jack, Miko and the bots heard the girl's screams on speaker as Raf hugged Miko and began sobbing.

“What do we do??” Raf asked as he sniffled. Optimus looked at the little boy sadly before looked at the Ground bridge.

“Ratchet, activate the Groundbridge. Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead, with me.” Optimus ordered as Ratchet opened the bridge.

“Make sure they come here safely.” Miko assured to Optimus as he nodded and gave a small smile before the 4 bots ran through.

Samantha opened her eyes to see herself and Nathan hanging upside down over a cliff. Samantha squirmed and screamed as the ground shook.

She wanted to see what it was but only heard voices.

“Megatron!! Release the humans at once!!”

“I'll do it if you hand over Starscream.”

“And if we don't??”

This is where she really started freaking out. Megatron's grip started to loose on Samantha as she started sliding.

“No, no, no, no!! Stop, please!! Help me!!”

Optimus glared at the Warlord who just gave off an evil smirk. Samantha's breathing became rapid and unsteady. She just wanted to go home and be with her little sister and big brother.

“Fine. Ratchet, bridge Starscream here at once.”

Samantha heard a weird sound and heard groans. She wanted to see what it was but was eventually dropped to the ground.

“Lord Megatron!! Thank Primus!! You have come to save me!!” Samantha heard as she looked up and saw a tall and bulky robot and a slim robot.

“Now, the humans.” Optimus stated as he looked at the girl who was stirring and coughing.

“Of course. Knockout.” Megatron commanded as Knockout grabbed the girl and the boy before throwing towards the bots. Samantha cried and screamed as she soared through the air but was eventually caught by a hand.

She looked up to see a red and blue bot smiling down at her.

“Um...Mama??”

Optimus raised an optic ridge before he looked back at Megatron.

“Bumblebee, get these two to safety now.” Optimus ordered as Bumblebee took the two humans out of the leader's hands and ran to the ground bridge.