Bonnie

I know right. A lot of people like Bonnie.
Since I've made this book, I've met a lot of Bonnie fans. Whether it is the old Bonnie or the new one. I've met a lot of them. And they are some of the funniest people here.
I have also met a lot of Purple Man fans/ Vincent/ William???  I mostly call him Vincent. Who are my favorite people because I love him too! We tend to have a lot in common.
Foxy fans as well, and Mangle fans, who, by the way, are the most defensive people ever! (Not being mean) they believe that Mangle is either a boy or a girl. I have never met more people who have strong beliefs. 2022- it's crazy that we still argue over this even though we all know that Scott has no idea what mangle should or should not be lol.
I haven't met a lot of Freddy fans. But, I have met some people.

Thanks for reading all this lol.

2022- most of this still holds up. Wow.

My new favorites are Plushtrap and Funtime Foxy. I love his voice.

No one's going to read this or comment on it, but it's true. Making these books opened my eyes to a world where people liked the same thing as me. It was crazy because, in real life, no one liked it, and I was an outcast at school because I was already quiet and then this came along and everyone ignored me. So, thank you for reading and commenting on this book. You helped me feel like I belonged in a world that didn't want me.