Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to royalneha for your amazing comments. Thank you so much sweetie💟. Now people please follow and read her book 'How to raise 4 girls' I bet you'll definitely love it if you're a huge Prabhas and Anushka's fans..!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanika's POV

Weekend was here and I was so excited. Finally I could spend some time with mom dad. I have planned out everything perfectly.

Me along with mom dad leave exactly at 4 in the afternoon for a movie. Dad wanted to watch some action kinda stuff so we all agreed with that.

At exactly 7.30 after the movie was over we decided to do some shopping and as usual dad started complaining about how much time do we take to select anything.
After some shopping we headed to a nearest restaurant because we were all starving to death. We entered into the restaurant and it was already packed with people. We after some time finally found a seat at the corner of the room. A boy in his early twenties came to take up our order. "What would you all  like to drink", asked the waiter. I knew exactly what we all wanted so I ordered, "Red wine for 3 please."
"Would you like to order the food right away?" asked the boy.
"Yes we'd like to order veg rissoto and some tofu salad. That's all for now." I replied to him with a smile.

After the waiter left I turned my attention over to my parents. "So..." I interrupted them, "do you know any Mrs. Rashmi Khandelwal?", I asked them. They replied with a nod.
"Why are you asking about them all of a sudden?", they questioned.
"Nothing. I just met her at a party I went on the other day!", I said.
"Oh yeah I met her when we first joined the kitty party troop.", mom answered.
"She seems a pretty nice person!" I said.
"Yes she's really a jolly person!", mom agreed.

While I was sipping on my wine I received a text message from an unknown number. I ignored it because I thought it might be a prank that someone is putting up on me.
I turned my cellphone on silent and kept it in my bag.

We reached home by 10. Mom and Dad were discussing about the movie. I was heck tired so I wished them good night. God I don't even they heard me as they were so engrossed with each other discussing god knows what.

I changed into my nightwear. And headed directly to the bed but before going off to sleep I removed my mobile from the bag to set an alarm for next day. But when I turned my phone on i was shocked to see 15 messages from the same unknown number. I ignored it anyway not paying much attention to it.

The next morning I woke up with a slight headache. I ignored it because I knew it was the side effects of the medicines.

In the afternoon when I was lazily surfing through netflix I got a call from Riya. She said we were suppose to go clubbing tonight about which I totally forgot. She said she would be here by 7.30 in the evening.

All through the afternoon I was finally watching 13 reasons why. I know, I know I haven't watched it because of lack of time. And I finally decided to watch because Riya and Zoya used to constantly irritate me with its gossip which I tell you was a bouncer for me. But now when I watched 4 episodes straight away, I may agree with them. It sure was interesting something different stuff to watch.

At 6.30 in the evening I went to take a shower. Later on I was so confused as to what should I wear. But finally decided what would I wear. I pulled out a black high waist black jeggings and a cute sleeveless grey glittery top. I applied very little make up and put on my red ballerina shoes.

A honk was heard right outside my house and I knew that Riya was here. I said goodbye to mom who was watching television and I doubt she noticed me even going out because she was too engrossed to do so.

As soon as I entered the club I was hit with smell of alcohol. As I was walking deeply inside I could she sweaty bodies swapping, making out, groping and doing what not with each other. God this people should seriously stop this PDA thing. It feels gross you know. Oh I don't have a problem with people doing it. It's after all their choice, I'm no one to oppose it. But to me it's a little awkward to watch that you know.

I followed Riya and we met Sonia at the bar. She was already buying drinks. She brought us some vodka shots. We gulped it in one go.
After a while we headed over to the dance floor. We all started swaying with the music. On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull was being played. In the back of my mind I had this feeling of being watched. But I ignored it and started enjoying to the music.
Riya and Sonia left me to buy more drinks. I was left alone and I didn't care and I started dancing on my own. Before I could turn around I felt two strong hands holding onto my waist. I got scared my heart started hammering so fast. A cold chill was running down my spine. I started juggling out of his strong hold but couldn't anyway because the person made his grip on my waist more tightly.
"Where do you think you're going?", asked the man rather demanded.
I got so scared as who could that be. But his intense voice was so familiar. When he finally let loose his hold so I could turn around. As soon as I turned around I stood frozen on the place. Shock all over my face.
"You?", I asked with wide eyes

------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER right?
Short chapter I know. But I'm sorry I had some work to do. I'd try to update next chapter asap. Till then vote, comment and share.

~Love Hazel