Untitled Part 3

"okay so first things first, any boy drama?" heather asked me.

"nope, the only boy i fuck with in arizona is daniel" i laughed. 

"i swear that kid likes you" she laughed, daniel and i have been close for years we've kissed a couple times but i swear, we're nothing more than bestfriends. 

"well we need to find you a boyfriend here and some friends you can trust, that's really important." she said stating her plan. thats one thing i've always loved about heather, she makes plans for everything, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. 

"okay and how are we gonna do that?" i asked.

"we party" she smirked.

~
~

after dinner, i was on dishes duty, heather came in while i was washing the last plate. she pulled herself onto the counter beside the ink and began to talk.

"okay so there's a party tonight at my friend lauras house, her and her sister molly are really into parties they throw them like every weekend." she said.

"do they not have parents?" i laughed and dried my hands. 

"well duh, but their parents go away every weekend with their company. oh and here is the best part they have a brother named jack, super cute kid. and well when i was at their house last night with laura i was talking about how my little sister was coming to live with us, and i showed them your instagram and jack just so happens to think your hot." she said and began clapping her hands excitedly. 

"great" i said with fake enthusiasm and threw the towel at her playfully as i began walking to my room, heather of course following me.

"so the party is tonight at 9 and you are coming with me no, if's, and's or but's" she said with a smile and them walked out of my room. i laughed and pulled out my phone to check the time. 7:30. i figured i should start getting ready. i grabbed two towels out of the closet and went to shower. after my shower i blow dried my hair and got started on my makeup. i just did a simple look with a nude lip.

since i wennt to a few parties back home i had a good idea of what to wear.

 i threw on a black bodysuit, with skinny jeans and simple black heels. i tied my hair into a sleek low pony and made sure my huglight was poppin. gotta have a god first impression right? especially if this jack kid is as cute as heather makes him seem. 

by the time i was completely ready it was about 9:15 not too late, and besides, nobody ever shows up to parties on time anyways.

i went into heathers room and saw her just applying one last coat od mascara once she finished, she picked up her purse and told me she was ready.

once wet got downstairs we let dad know where we were going and he was really chill about it, he just told us to me home by at least 2 am which was reasonable. heather opened the door and walked right outside. 

"wait don't you need keys?" i asked

"no they live like 5 houses down" she said and with that i closed the door and followed her down the driveway. 

once we got onto the sidewalk i could basically feel how loud the music was and i could tell what house it was right away, it was the house with kids and red solo cups all over the front yard, this was gonna be fun. once we reached the house heather turned to me patted me on the back and said "have fun" next thing i knew, she was gone. 

i looked ahead of me and saw a keg with a boy sitting beside it in a chair, he was just, wow.

his hair was done perfectly, he was tall, he had an amazing smile, and his white teeth went perfectly with his tanned skin. he must've noticed me staring cause he started to laugh. 

"can i get you a beer?" he asked, his voice pulled me out of my thoughts and i smiled. 

"yeah, of course" i laughed. i walked closer to where he was. he reached down to the stack of cups and pulled one off, he began filling it with beer from the keg once the cup was full he handed it to me with a smile.

"i haven't seen you around here before, what's your name?" he asked, even his voice was perfect.

"alaska, alaska cooper" i said and took a sip of my beer.

"ohh so you're the famous alaska" he said as he poured a beer for himself.

"i guess so, who might you be?" i asked.

"my names jack, jack gilinsky"