Untitled Part 4

"well jack, may i ask why you're just sitting beside a keg and not enjoying the party?" 

"my sisters put me on keg duty, it's their party i can't say no" he said with a frown.

"well, how about i sneak you away from keg duty?" 

"and where would we go?" he smirked.

"on an adventure, c'mon pretty boy" i said and i grabbed his hand.

i pulled him up and out of his chair and began to walk down the sidewalk with him.

"where are we going?" he laughed.

"i can't tell you" i said looking back at him. 

"do you even know where we're going?" he smirked.

"nope, i've only been in the state for a few hours i have no clue" i laughed and stopped walking.

"and i'd rather not get lost today so, let me bring you somewhere?" he said more as a question.

"take me where ever you want pretty boy" i said and held my hand out for him to take.

"i have a girlfriend you know, she wouldn't like it if she knew you kept calling me pretty" he said but still held my hand as he pulled me to god knows where. 

"it's not like i'm saying i want your dick or anything so chill" i said with a little bit of attitude. 

"and i'm not trying to me rude so you chill" he laughed but didn't look back at me he just looked straight as we took a left which brought us out of our shared neighbourhood. 

"i saw you and your friends earlier, screaming at eachother outside your house" i laughed.

"stalking me?" he asked.

"no buddy, i was observing my new house and you and your friends just so happened to be outside disturbing the peace" 

"well i apologize on behalf of all of us" he says and finally stops walking. 

we are at a little opening in the forest theres nothing there except three tree stumps him and i each take a seat on one.

"what were you guys fighting about in the first place?" i regretted it as soon as i asked, i was being too forward i just met the kid.

"um, it's something i'd rather not share with a stranger" he said kinda awkward.

"no you're right, sorry i even asked" i said and we exchanged a smile.

"so what brings you to omaha?" he asks.

"oh um, parents are divorced and my dad lives here so i'm here for the summer visiting" i nodded.

"you're only here for the summer?" he asked.

"yup" i nodded.

"well do you know what that means? two things" 

"what?" i asked

"well first it means that after this summer i probably won't see that pretty face of your ever again. but mainly, it means that i need ti make this the best summer of your life." he said again flashing that award winning smile.

"oh, so i can't call you pretty but you can call me pretty?" i said with a smirk.

"basically" he laughed.

i checked my phone 10:30.

"do you need to get home?" he asked.

"hunny its only 10;30 i have three and a half hours before i've gotta be home."

"then let's go swimming" he said and grabbed my hand to pull me up off the stump.

he started pulling me even deeper in the woods.

"where are we gonna swim in the middle of a fore-" i stopped talking when i was face to face with a beautiful lake.

"wanna go in?" he asked as we walked to the end of the dock.

"we have no suits" i said and turned to face him.

"just take off your clothes" he said as he was already lifting off his shirt.

"jheez at least buy me dinner first" i joked, but still started to undress.

he laughed and pulled off his shoes.

i now had a shirtless, shoeless very hot boy standing infront of me.

"let's do this baby" he laughed once we were left in only our underwear and me in my bra.

he took my hand and we ran off the dock together.

one we resurfaced him and i looked at eachother and exchanged a smile.

"how do you think your girlfriend is gonna feel about you calling me baby?" i teased.

"i don't even have a girlfriend." he laughed, leaving me confused.

"wait then why'd you tell me you did?" i asked.

"because i thought you had a boyfriend" he shrugged, i was still confused.

"and how do you know that i don't?"

"don't what?"

"have a boyfriend dumbo"

"cause they way your acting around me" he laughed.

"what do you mean?"

"alaska if you had a boyfriend you wouldn't let me take you out, you wouldn't let us talk to eachother the way we have been and most importantly you wouldn't jump in a lake with me almost naked." he said laughing.

"and i can't beleive you though i had a girlfriend after all the shit we've done tonight" he added on.

"hey, you never know with guys, most of em aren't loyal" i shrugged, treading water as we spoke.

"not me i'm the most loyal guy you'll meet, trust if i have a girl i won't even talk to these other hoes" he got serious.

"don't get all serious on me, mood killer" i joked.

"nahh, but i'm serious about things that are important to me"

"okay, i'll remember that"