I'm your worst nightmare.

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry I took so long to update Jasmine, hope this will make up for it. :)

I choked on the peice of food stuck in my throat as soon as I fully understood what my mum meant. "No, no I can't go, I won't go." I whispered horrified, when the food managed to go down.

"And why not?" My mum asked, anger colouring her voice.

I just shook my head and got up. I walked out of the restaurant and made my way home, ignoring my mum asking me to wait. I would loose the weight in my own time. There was no need for me to go to fat camp. I was twenty minutes away when my feet started to ache and I became short of breath. I leaned against the fence of someone's house and tried to catch my breath. By the time my breathing was semi-normal, my mum's car had already pulled up beside me.

"Get in," she said, straight-faced.

I knew not to argue when she was in a mood. I got into the car and put my seat belt on, staying silent as we drove home.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to my room as we got inside. I opened the door of my room and jumped on my bed. It creaked loudly, trembled, then collapsed with me on top of it. Fast footsteps pounded against the stairs and corridor as my mum raced into my room.

"Are you alright?" She asked, worried.

Then she actually took a look at me and the bed. Her face turned stony before she walked out. I just laid there shocked as she refused to help me. I pushed myself off of the bed and walked into the guest room. I took off my shoes and crawled into the bed slowly. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning, after getting ready for the school day, I walked downstairs. Some cornflakes and skimmed milk were set out on the table. A note lay beside them.

May,

I've gone out to complete some errands for the day.

I'll pick you up at school since it's your last day and I want to give you another treat.

I've hidden the sugar, so don't even think about trying to put some in your cornflakes.

Love you lots,

Mummy.

XOX

I sighed and threw the note away. I poured the milk into the whole box of cornflakes and ate them quickly. After consuming it all, I found that I was still hungry so I rummaged around in the cupboard and finally found a special k snackbar. I ate it in two bites and picked up my school bag.

In school, my day went the same as every other day; nasty comments were made and I was pushed around. At the end of the day, I walked past groups of people crying with their friends, promising to meet up in the holiday and I felt sad. I've just finished my last year and I have no friends. I'm going to university soon and I'll probably still be the laughing stock on campus.

I walked out of the doors and into the school car park, glancing around until I spotted my mum. She was in her car, grinning. I tried to run over and tripped. Laughter filled the car park and my face heated up. I pulled myself up and hurrried to the car, getting in without saying a word.

"Are you alright honey?" My mum said, worry in her eyes.

I nodded and turned to stare out the window. My mum sighed and started the car. We drove for half an hour before I realised I had no clue where we were going.

"Where are we going mum?" I asked, facing her.

"It's a surprise," she squealed, excitement clear on her face.

I studied her suspiciously but said nothing else.

An hour later we pulled up outside gigantic black gates. My mum pressed the intercom button and waited. A faint crackling sound could be heard and then a voice cut through the static.

"Who's there?" The voice asked.

"Melissa and May Sullivan," my mum replied.

"Go ahead."

The gates swung open and we drove into a beautiful compound. There were big houses, fountains spraying water, acres upon acres of land and lots of people milling around. The one thing I really noticed though, was the fact that nearly everyone was fat. The only exceptions were the staff, dressed in sporty gear and running trainers, as well as the campers wearing green t-shirts. There seemed to be a t-shirt system. Campers wearing red t-shirts were quite big; campers in amber t-shirts were on their way to slimming down and campers in green t-shirts looked healthy, happy and slim.

"How could you mum?" I hissed viciously.

"It's for your own wellbeing," she replied happily, " this place will do good things for you, I promise."

She pulled up at the security office and rolled down her window to get instructions. They told her to take me to Greenwood, the house along East avenue. She thanked them and continued driving while I sulked in my seat.

All the houses had signposts in front proudly proclaiming the name of the house. We got to Greenwood and she got out of the car. She opened the boot and began to pull out suitcases. I got even angrier at the fact that she had packed all of my things and stayed in the car, refusing to help her.

"May, can't you see I'm struggling, get out of the car and help me!" My mum shouted.

I ignored her and took out my ipod. I unravelled the earphones and popped them in my ears, turning the music up high. I sang along while bopping my head to the beat. I noticed then that my mum had finished getting out the suitcases because a man had come out to help her.

He was beautiful. There were no other words to describe him. Stormy grey eyes and short black locks that complimented his tanned olive skin. I ached to brush back the hair which tumbled over his eyes. He was dressed in a tight black t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and nikes. I kept checking him out until I realised that he was looking right back at me. Our gazes connected and I blushed a bright red. I smiled timidly at him but instantly stopped when I noticed he was glaring at me. I put my head down and watched my black hair fall around me like a curtain, protecting me from his harsh gaze.

I continued to listen to my music until a loud bang startled me. I looked up to see the beauiful guy peering at me through the window. I rolled down the window and looked at him. When he didn't say anything I said

"Yes?"

He gave me an evil stare and replied

"Get out of the car before I count to three."

I stared at Mr beautiful dumbfounded. He couldn't be serious, could he? Not wanting to push my luck, I hopped out as soon as he got to two. When I exited the car, I realised that my mum was standing next to him. She walked over and gave me a hug, even though I stayed unresponsive.

"I love you May and I'm doing this because it's the right thing." She whispered.

She walked over to the car and climbed in. Just before she drove off she rolled down the window and said to me:

"See you in a year, love you."

I stood absolutely still as her words registered.

"WAIT, WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed at her, but it was too late because she had already driven off.

I turned back around and came face to chest with Mr beautiful.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Your worst nightmare." He hissed.

Please vote, fan, comment and add to your library. I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mazza15