the performance/ my life story

It's been almost four days since me and Leon got together and it's today that we have to do our dance together when I told the girls we were together they were screaming leonetta even if there life's depended on it I love the girls and I love all my friends including the boys and I love Leon I love my family I love my dad and I love my mom even if she's not here physically and mentally I love her so much I wish she was here with me but all I can do now is miss but on the bright side I have Angie and she is the best aunt/ second mother anyone could ever have today when I dance I will think of everyone I deeply love even the one I'm going to be dancing with....Leon. I probably wouldn't be saying That four days ago when me and him wasn't together I actually hated him because I guess we weren't together but now it's okay. If me and Leon wasn't together then what I said about a week ago when I said after the performance we won't see eye to eye anymore I actually didn't mean it but I meant it and if he didn't stop me and made us have our meeting at the park and our romantic day together I wouldn't have any courage to face and tell him that I love him and miss him but I couldn't have it any other way. I can't believe the things that happen to me in the past years of my life. My mom died, my dad has taking me all over the world so I wouldn't sing or dance, Leon kissed me magically something I will never forget and we got together. My dad spied on me by that meaning he was jermias and when I figured out he was trying to run and do it again then he tried to stop me and told me I couldn't go to the tour I really wanted to go to he almost married jade and believe everything she said instead of me Esmeralda was good until I figured out her real plan she tried to steal all his fortune leaving him penniless and jobless he also went through Priscilla where she pushed me down the stairs and then the most precious thing happen Angie and my dad got married and there never splitting up or going to be inseparable. I can't help but think how me and Leon are going to be if we're going to be happy or if we are going to be over in the matter of time. If I get heartbroken one more time I'm never going back to that thing whether it's Leon German my friends or family I don't care I'm never ever going back with that being said my life has to be golden and the person to do that is me.

The performance is starting first is ludmilla and Federico

Now it's Naty and Maxi

I couldn't find anything but this there not really sing or dancing but his close

Next is Camilla and broduey

I could only find them dancing bit its still good

Now it's Fran and Diego

It's just them dancing

Next is Andre and Andrea

There's no video of them sing or dancing so just imagine they are

Last by not least Leon and Violetta

All the performance was amazing it felt like  butterflies in each one of our stomachs now I'm going to go home and sleep

Hey Everyone hope you like it bye😘