Violetta acts weird, missing my mom

Today is a new day and it's like half way through the school year and today could be the saddest day of my life cause it's the day my mom died. I think I'm going to skip the studio today and stay home and later on go to my moms burial.

It's been almost two hours and Leon tried calling but I declined then he called again and I declined if he just keeps calling I'm going to just keep declining.

Leon's point of view
I tried calling Violetta about three times and she wouldn't answer so I'm going to her house to see what's up. I told Pablo and the others I was going to have to leave and that Violetta needed me. So I left.

Violetta point of view
I've been crying and now I can't even stop. I heard a knock on my door so I wiped my eyes off and said come in assuming it was my dad but it wasn't it was Leon

Leon: what's up. Your not answering my calls and now it looks like you've been crying if it's me then what did I do

Violetta: it's not you its just I wanted to stay.

Leon: I know you and you wouldn't miss a day of the studio.

Violetta: maybe it's not about the studio!!!! Maybe it's everything maybe I just needed to be away from you and Everyone.

Leon: is that a break up again. Let me remind you how much that hurted it me and if you do it again I'm not coming back.

Violetta: your not understanding me all you wanna do is yell and make me feel back that's why I didn't want to answer your calls it's not you it's not anybody I don't want to break up I just don't want you by my side for the rest of my life telling me what to do

Leon: Violetta I get it and I'm sorry but do you think your mom wanted you to miss the studio she loved it just like you.

Violetta: my mom... why does everyone apply everything about my my life to her... my mom this my mom that.

Leon: maybe that what you need to hear! Your being so selfish and only thinking about you.

Violetta: I can't believe you! If you feel that way then leave.

Leon: fine. But let me remind you of how much we've been through at least I have a chance to care for you. Why can't I at least do that. Your being hard on me. Yea I made a mistake and I'll never do it again we've been together for so long now. Now it's like your trying to push me away think about it bye.(walks out)

Violetta point of view
Nobody remembers that my mom died and today has marked the thirteenth year of her death and it's like nobody cares. Now, I'm going to my moms burial.

I went downstairs and told my dad I was going to my moms burial and then left. When I arrived a flood of emotions came. I sat by the burial and put the flowers on her grave.

Leon point of view
I can't help thinking about Violetta and that I know something is truly wrong so I went back to her house and knocked when it open it was German and I asked if I could see Violetta and he told that she was at her mother's burial and I said OK and left. Now I know what's up. Losing someone can be hard. But it will be ok. I'm going to go see her and when I arrived there she was teary as can be.

Violetta: I miss you so much mom and I love you so much. I wish you were here with me because I need more than anything. If I don't have you I have no one. I meet this boy Leon and he's great he's the best and I don't want to lose him but I think I just did.

Leon: you didn't lose me Violetta. You could never lose me(I hugged her) now I know what's wrong and now your not alone

Violetta: thanks and I'm sorry I love you so much(cries) an I just miss her so much

Leon: I know come on let's take you home you need to sleep OK

Violetta:OK

Violetta point of view
Leon took me home and I went to sleep now I feel better I'll go to studio tommorow

Hope you enjoyed bye also if you liked comment and if you want sequel comment as well but this story will be going for a while so don't worry. Just let me know if you want a sequel when this done anyways.😘😘