two months later, everything's changed

Two months later everything changed. Me and Leon slowly but surely got back to how we used to be. Lara never bothered him and everything was cool. Me on the other hand I was thinking everything has changed in the course of three years my dad has found real love other than the fake, my aunt is still happy with my dad and everything is nice I always dreamed of all these changes and how they could have happened earlier and made it more less complicated if dad didn't have all those love interest who most of them really didn't love him or wanted to control him and push his family away and make him and her more closer or trying to steal his money and everything he had or was too obsessed in loving him and had a brother that all he wanted was his fortune and nothing but that. I went through something with most of my friends, Fran still hasn't found love since Marco and her broke up and ludmilla and Federico have gotten better and closer then Camilla and broduey nothing really changed but what I can say is Gregorio and Diego got closer as son and father or that beto found Jacky and they fell in love or Pablo looked and found love to Brenda former partner to one of the boys old record label boss or whatever. Everyone stepped to their own destiny and future. They took their steps as artist and I know that there's something out there for me and I won't stop until I find it. When my mom died everything changed I was a little girl and I think that's why my dad dragged me everywhere forbid me from singing or dancing. He  also denied his love to my aunt Angie he didn't want to admit he was in love that was someone just like mom. He hurted me many time with all of his trying to protect me that wasn't the problem he was controlling me like a prisoner and I wasn't going for that. When my dad married Angie everything changed he was Hally and found love other than the selfish kind. Now that all of that happen we can look forward to the future and life with our head up now that the most bad part of life is over for every single one of us.

Hope you enjoyed Violetta pipe talk or her speech in other words apply Violetta story to your life if you admire Violetta look up to her story and compare and connected it to your life and thing if everything is wrong now it won't be later if you ever ever need my advice or help comment in this story or text me or call me with 3135767784

The point of me making this particular chapter to show the difference in everyone's life cause we're all different in our own way and nothing will stop you from finding your destiny and future you born to shine
Thank you for reading and stick with me as I will stick with you but love you guys comment pls below I'm with you 😘😘😘😍😃