Bella snatched

"U a pre-k lookin ass bitch, lemme snatch that weave"

I gasped loudly as i read the rude ass comment that 'rockyxXxblue66six' had left under my newest instagram post. I run a slender hand through my ginger hair,and I wonder, for just a moment, if I was reading the name right. I've never read anything right in my entire life, so this came as a surprise. "R-Rocky b-blue?" I asked aloud to myself, it has bean a long time since I said that name. The last time I even thought of that name was when i was on that *shivers* "shake it up chicago" the name of the show rolled off my tongue leaving a bitter taste in its wake.

The last time I saw a black person was definitely in Chicago as well. Even if she was an overrated light skin who always got all the attention.

The upcoming weekend I decide to meet Zendayaya, however its spelt, on her trip back from the spider man premiere.

As I sat in the back of my uber I thought of that god forsaken comment "U a pre-k lookin ass bitch, lemme snatch that weave" I shivered once again wanting to puke up what ever was in my stomach, which was nothing. Not only do i suffer from dysexia, I endure many diseases that end in "exia". And A. like gonorrhea.

The car ride was long and boring, just like gregg sulkins dick, I stuck my hand down my pants and moved it to and fro. I couldn't help but imagine Zenderka's 'cover girl' smile sliding down my pussy. "Wow." I murmur, and my uber thinks the same while he watches. 5 stars.

I hope she uses her clicking African tongue on my clit.

"ZendykeaaaaaAaAaaAaaaA" I moaned out as I started organisming, SUDDENLY the door was ripped opened by the one and only Zendouchea, "I heard my name being organismed??" Zendickya questioned.. When i locked eyes with her I let out my final blow and splashed out of my panties. I probably could've put out the great Chicago Fire of 1871.

"Hey girls, are you fixin yo make up?" James Charles stood behind the two, watching the uber dirver's dick as he jacked off. He thought that liquid on the windshield was just wiper fluid. It wasn't.

"WAIT!" I yelled out to the three of them, "the uber is still driving how can you guys be here?" i asked in a state of eggstacy and dyslexia. "Well i starred in spiderman home coming so i know a thing or tw-" "shut the fuck up zendaya we all know you fucked peter parker" james cut the beuatiful rocky blue off... Rocky blue...cee cee jones... shake it up.. Weaves... weaves!!!...
"U a pre-k lookin ass bitch, lemme snatch that weave"... rockyxXx66six has commented..

I gasped.

"It was you!" i said and turned to Zenbabwe.

The product of a black and white person stared down at me. Her eyes were like glass in the moonlight. Which was also a movie where black people starred in.

Zenbeyblade suddenly elbows James in his 'man' chest, half expecting a pair of B cup tits to be there. The skeleton boy's knees buckled, the wind and the one cashew he had for dinner knocked out of him. He also suffered from a anorexia and autism. Double A.

"Did you... did you really-" I was cut off by Zendedos as she stuck a dedo in my cooch.

"I only fuck adults who don't read, so they can scream while I snatch their weaves."

In a flash,

The black

Had snacthed

My weave

Behind

My back

If I ever did that

I think I'd have a heart attack.