Two?!

Naruto's POV
It had been a while we did get a scan and I found out I was having two babies!It was really straing but I knew it was worth it me and Sasuke walked down the street.My arm around him he helps me carry the weight which is very sweet."Sasuke..." I said my eyes widened "What's wrong Naruto?" He asked concerned.

"My water just broke"

Sasuke's eyes widened as he helped me home into the car as we drove to the hospital.I got a contraction it was okay but I knew they would get worse.We got there and soon I waiting in a hospital bed the costractions getting worse.''Ah!" I yelped as they got worse Sasuke was there the whole time holding my hand.He kissed me head "Shhh Naruto it's okay think of the children" he said I nodded."It's time" the doctor said Sasuke helped me sit up "okay" Sasuke said.

"Push!.......Push!.......push!!" Sasuke said I did so "I can see the first head" he said."Push!......Push!......Push!...." "here it comes" he warned soon I heard crys.I sighed "it's healthy" he said to the nurse handing him over to get cleaned up.But did also cut the cord obiously "U-uh oh here come the second one" he said.Sasuke held my hand "Naruto you can do this it's gonna be okay and push!......Push!......Push! .....one more big push!.....".I heard more crys I was covered in sweat Sasuke kissed me "I love you Naruto".I smiled as did he "I love you" I said our hands still held."Here's your baby boys" the nurse said I ghasped sitting up.She handed me them both as I took them in my arms.I started to cry "they so beautiful..." I said Sasuke kissed my head and leaned to see the babies.He put his finger to the one on the right he giggled and grabbed his finger.I smiled as did Sasuke the other laughing playing with sasuke's hair.

Sasuke's POV
Naruto was sent for the ambilical cord stuff as I held the babies who scielently slept.I gave a happy sigh the doors opened "now wares my grandsons?" He asked smiling.I let him hold them "Aw..." he said letting his royal appearance faid."There so cute" he said starting to cry I laughed "they sure are" I said smiling at them.Soon I saw Naruto I hugged him and kissed him "I love you so much" I whispered.Before I knew it we where home and placing the babies into the cradle.I smiled as did Naruto I kissed his cheek and we slept in the baby room on the floof.Snuggled up together happily nice and warm.