60.

UlzzangLivia posted a photo!

❤️liked by Taelien, JiminesJams, MotionlessMin and 2

❤️liked by Taelien, JiminesJams, MotionlessMin and 2.8 million others

@UlzzangLivia- new house vibes 😎

View all 2.6 million comments

@Kookster- SQUAD HOUSEEEEEEEE

@RappMonstaa- Jin, I'm moving out. I wanna go to the fun house.

@NamJoonie- ^ boy you're dancing with the devil

@SeokJin77- appreciate what you have asshole

@Taelien- Jin Hyung said a bad word.

@aguSTD_useprotection- uhm Olivia where's my housemate invite?

@JiminesJams- ^ yeah Olivia, r00d

@UlzzangLivia- kookie stfu you don't even live here// Jimin I'll kick you out.

@agUSTD_useprotection- I demand an invite or I'm suing

@MotionlessMin- ^ me too

@aguSTD_useprotection- WOW Olivia. You're own boyfriend doesn't even live there.

@UlzzangLivia- don't let him fool you. Since we started moving in he hasn't left I invited him to move in....

@MotionlessMin- the apartment that Hobi, Kook, and I share is in my name and if I leave them alone it'll be hella trashed.

@BangtanBois- oh my god I'm loving the idea of a squad house.

Taelien- ^ it's already pretty lit

OH MY GOSH WE HIT 1k READS.

I never imagined we would get this many reads I honestly just made this book because I loved social media based books and wanted to make one myself for fun.

Thank you so much to everyone that read, voted, and commented on this book.

(Also comments make me so much happier so feel free to comment as many times as you want because I love reading them)

A very special thanks to:

Nia18L for being the most consistent reader and hype man I've ever had I love you bby you're the main reason I have as many voted and comments as I do.

onyxbeam for just now finding this book and making me smile at how sweet you are and how quick you were to state your love for this shitty book. Also you were the first person to see this book hit 1k!

-softpjm for your infamous threats (along with Nia) if I didn't make your ship happen, ily 2 Enya

I love everyone else that has read this book and I hope you guys are ready for many more chapters because depending on how well it goes we might prolong the ending.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!