99.

NARI_useprotection posted a photo!

❤️ liked by JiminiesJams , Kookster, and 11

❤️ liked by JiminiesJams , Kookster, and 11.2 million others

@NARI_useprotection- all I want for Christmas is youuuu 💕🎄
👤@JiminiesJams

View all 11 million comments

@JiminiesJams- awee Lil💕

@UlzzangLivia- Nari you are such a hypocrite jeez 🙄

@JiminXnimiJ- how are they this adorable

@JustBella- Uhm can you take your whore ass self away from my Jimin?

@NARI_useprotections- you have exactly 3 seconds to make your way out of my fucking comments

@JustBella- or what bitch?

@BangtanBois- oh no everyone duck and cover Nari's gonna blow

@NARI_useprotection- I'm a much better person for not only Jimin but for the rest of your old friends. I love them all, I'm there for them when they're upset, I don't just use them like your fake ass.

@JustBella- oh yes please elaborate how am I fake.

@NARI_useprotection- you fucking MOVED OUT OF THE COUNTRY without telling a soul. You up and left your best friend, and from the stories I've heard you were a fucking bitch to Jimin any time you got. Oh and would you like to tell everyone else how you go this amazing offer to go to New Zealand Isabella or should I tell them.

@JustBella- you don't know what the hell you're talking about

@NARI_useprotection- oh okay so I'll just tell them. The only reason you were ever friends with Olivia was so you could get closer to her agency, get some dirt on Olivia and then backstab and blackmail her and her agency unless they found you the best possible acting school they could get. You little sneaky bitch never cared about Olivia, Jimin, and the rest of them. You just played them until you got exactly what your sticky little fingers always wanted. Well let me tel you, you missed out on some good fucking friends but I'm glad you left because it's made all of them stronger and we love eachother. I hope you have fun failing as an actress because no one will want to hire an untrustworthy little bitch like you.

@BangtanSquadGoalz- *slow claps* hell yes Nari

@UlzzangLivia- YAS THATS MY BESTFRIEND GO BESTFRIEND

@JustBella- oh you think you're so superior

@NARI_useprotection- let me just stop you there bitch I think I won and I would like to no longer see your @ in my feed.

Are you sure you would like to block JustBella?

YES          NO

You have blocked JustBella they will no longer be able to see your posts

Oh my god I love this.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!