Acknowledgment

First of all thank you guys so goddamn much for the ungodly amount of support that this book has gotten. I started this book a mere 4 months ago and so many of you guys have been here since the beginning.

This book has reached #17 in FanFiction and is rocking at +160k reads. (Update we just recently hit 300k you guys are amazing)

I have no one but you guys to thank for this amazing journey that myself and this book have gone through.

As sad as it is to see this beautiful thing leave us, all good things must come to an end.

I hope you guys decide to check out my other books that will be coming soon (one is another Instagram book) and show them the amount of love and support that you've shown Instagram.

I love you guys and thank you so much

_____
Now the "poll", I want to know what kind of other social media books you want to see because I have a lot of fun making them.

Please comment on the ship(s) you most want a book about and comment on the type of social media.

Ships:

NamJin

Taekook/Vkook

YoonMin

JiKook

VMin

TaeSeok/Vhope

SugaKookie

SugaMon

Taegi

Other

Social Media:

Instagram

Snapchat

Twitter

Kik

Text Messages

YouTube

Other

_____
Again thank you all so much for the amazing love and support myself and this boom has been given, please be sure to follow me to know when I post a new story.

I love you all so much.

Daryan, signing off <3