5- "Do you like... being bad?"

The next day Hayes didn't come by at all while the sun was up. But when night fell there was a tap at my window. I opened it to let Hayes in. He was followed by a slightly older male with just as many tattoos and the same stunning blue eyes. I looked at Hayes with a questioning gaze.

"Sam, this is my older brother Nash. Nash, this is Sam." Hayes said.

"Nash!" Taylor engulfed him in a hug which lead to a kiss on the lips.

Hayes scooted over to me and whispered "they're like friends with benefits but they actually like each other, they just both won't admit it to each other."

I made an O shape with my mouth, now understanding what was going on.

"So you up for round two?" Hayes said into my ear when he moved behind me and placed both hands on my hips.

"Excuse me?" we didn't even do round one!

"Nash and I are sneaking out to Old Point Hill. You guys wanna join us?" Hayes asked Taylor and I.

"What's Old Point Hill?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's an old haunted mansion." Nash answered. "Hayes and I are spending the night."

"Umm well.." I started

"Forgot it she's too chicken." Hayes talked over to his brother.

"I am not!" I argued back.

"You're not scared?" Hayes sassed me.

"No! We'll come. we'll even spend the night too!" I stated something I'm not sure was a good idea.

Before I could rethink my decision we were in Nash's pickup truck and driving down a dark dirt road. We pulled up in front of an old white mansion with shattered windows, dead plants, and no light.

Hayes took my hand and lead me into the old place. The sign that once was sturdy at the front of the house was made to say 'welcome to old point hill' but under that was added 'you won't be leaving.' I'm sure Hayes could feel my hand shaking, he squeezed it in his.

We set up lanterns and flashlights around where we placed our sleeping bags.

"You know the story of old man point?" Hayes asked with his arm

around my shoulders while we sat in the middle of the creepy structure.

"N-no." I'm not sure I wanted to know.

"Nash?" Hayes looked at Nash.

Nash began to tell the story.

"15 years ago this house was put up for sale by the Janks family. They say the little girl went crazy in this very room. She claimed she was never alone, she claimed there was always a young lady scaring her, even though she was an only child. Then the parents started feeling an ungodly presence in the house. The family was one day all found dead. On the wall at the crime scene, written in their blood, were the words don't come back. 13 good years passed and no one was crazy enough to buy this house. Until old man point came along. His real name was Olmin Point. He turned this place into a bed a breakfast and named it old point hill. He had at least 50 beds and plenty of food to serve. No one ever came to this place though because of what happened so many years before. But old man point claimed the beds would unmake themselves, as if someone was sleeping in them. And his food would be eaten, there were even crums and dirty plates. He went insane and was brought to a mental home. But no matter how hard they tried, somehow he always ended up back here. Until one day he simply vanished. To this day no one knows where he lies. They say he fell in love with the ghostly figure who haunted him and sold his soul to her and is now eternally haunting anyone who enters this house."