Chapter 1

Mal was looking out the window she spotted Ben talking to Mrs. Potts she smiled and said "king duty's" and chuckled she went back to sketching and heard a knock she hoped it wasn't Jane not in a rude way but Jane was always there 24/7 telling her her daily plans now that she's lady of the court and mal needed a break but the last time she took a break before she was lady of the court let's say it involved the isle but that's a another story. "Come in " she said and when she put her sketching book away and quickly checked if her purple hair was in place and her green dress wasn't ruined she sighed in relief nothing bad just in case it's not Jane or belle or Adam and when she turned around it was Evie she sighed even more in relief "Hey Mal I thought today's your day off and my day off so why don't we just hang out" maps eyes lit up "of course I miss rooming with you now that I'm lady of the court I guess I need privacy" "me too M" and mal hugged evie and shed a tear "okay let's go out and eat something and to fun stuff like the movies or shopping or to the auradon fair" evie said "will I guess" mal said "but you choose because your the boss today" evie said, she knew mal's everyday life that everyone was in charge of her because she was lady of the court "really!!" "Yes M" "okay then let's go what are we waiting for!" and grabbed her and keys and headed to the door evie smiled.

Ben pov

Momand Dad can I tell something, something serious "sure anything what is it" belle said and Adam looked anxious "please sit" and they both sat "so what's so serious that you want to tell us?" "I'm going to propose to Mal" and he smiled "really!!" Belle said in tears she was so happy "I'm so happy for you son and mal" Adam said to his son so proud "when are you going to propose to her" belle said excitedly "will I was thinking candles and rose petals on the ground and it will lead a trail to our first picnic stop where we had our first date and it will have strawberries because there her favorite and a chocolate fountain and delicious food Mrs.Potts is going to make and when she's all distracted I'll make my move and propose to her" "wow you got this all planned out I really like it" Adam said so proud "it's so romantic I know she'll love it" belle said in tears and belle,Adam and Ben hugged "I love you son and we will always will in our bottom of our hearts" belle said and belle kissed Ben's forehead and Adam escorted belle by the elbow and out of Ben's office and when the door closed he looked outside of the window trying to think how he was going to pull all of this out romantically for mal and then he spotted mal with evie outside eating ice cream and he knew it was her day out and he was happy to see mal smile because it made him smile and he chuckled and thought maybe mal wouldn't mind watching a movie with him in his dorm. He heard a knock it was lumiére "Ready to meet with queen Elsa at your council meeting sir" lumiére said "yes I'm ready" he looked one more time from the window and there she was mal smiling and laughing and if he knew she was having a great time he wouldn't feel bad not being there for her all time but if she does accept the ring then they will be together everyday without sight and side by side she will be his queen and be smiled he wanted to live with her for his rest of his life he would even risk his life for her and tho mal risked her life two times for him he would do the same. Mal spotted him and waved and evie bowed and he blew a kiss to Mal and she touched her cheek and smiled and he waved to evie and she smiled and waved back and he chuckled he grabbed his lucky pen mal gave him and put it in his pocket and left with lumiére.