Chapter 4

Mals and Ben's pov

Mal walked outside in the dark then lights started to appear they led into the  the forest then she found a trail of candles and roses her heart was filled with so much love she felt like she was under a spell she wasn't then it led to the bridge when she told Ben her her middle name was bertha then there it was the gazebo where she had her first date with ben then when she walked closer there he was with a purple rose she was going to burst into tears. There she was looking stunning with her purple hair and and her dress made her look more gorgeous and he took her hand and gave her the rose "here this is for you it's a rare rose it never dies" like our love mal blushed he sat her on the chair and he quickly sat on his chair "so mal let's eat" he said holding a little chocolate fondue foundation to put on the table "where did you get that it's so cute I usually see really big ones" she chuckled "will our team helped me make it" Ben said and she laughed she really loved everything the lights the food everything "wow Ben this is where we had our first date with will that day you were half spelled" they both chuckled Ben wanted to check if her purple diamond ring was in the box it was he sighed quietly while mal was eating strawberries with chocolate "hey to be honest I think strawberries taste way better without chocolate but I still think it's good" mal say to Ben but Ben was ready to propose he went over to Mal and in one knee "Mal will you make me the luckiest king in the world and marry me?" Ben's heart was pounding mal was tearing up and smiling "Ben yes I will" she kissed him and Ben had tears when she said yes and they both hugged and mal tried on the ring it's gorgeous "like you" Ben said and it fits perfectly the kisses just kept on coming wait oh no mal felt sick by that pregnancy sick she ran over to the edge and threw up "are you okay did you eat alot or are you sick?" Ben said running to grab a napkin "no no Ben I also have a surprise for you I'm pregnant" mal said in a uncomfortable way "how,what? Is it mine" Ben said concerned "yes it's yours remember 6 weeks ago we didn't use protection" mal said rubbing her shoulder and looking at the water "we're gonna have a baby I'm going to be a father" Ben said excitedly he ran over and gave mal a big hug "wow you took this very well I thought you would be angry" mal said "angry never were gonna be a family and I always dreamed being a father my dad kinda inspired me" Mal and Ben look into each others eyes and held hands "ill clean this up and tomorrow I make a doctors appointment okay" Ben said "okay but I don't want you to clean this by yourself let's tell lumiére he'll do it for sure" mal said grabbing Ben's hand "okay" Ben said "why don't you sleep over my dorm tonight" mal said "I'd love too because I do have to be there for you when that baby arrives" Ben said chuckling "okay whatever you say" mal said smiling and rolling her eyes.