Chapter 3

6 weeks later

Mals pov

"Hey mal" Jane said with a giant smile "hey Jane" mal said little bit of annoyed but you can't blame Jane it was her job to monitor mal to see if she's doing her daily plans "so you have a big dinner tonight with Ben I guess that's it" Jane said excitedly then mal started making gaging noises and she put her hand over her mouth "Mal are you okay!?" Jane grabbed Mals purple hair and mal threw up all over the bush then she turned around and her vision became blurry "mal,mal?" And mal collapses on the ground "oh my gosh help somebody help!!! Jay came running with Lonnie after r.o.a.r "are you... what happened!?" Jay said panicky "I don't know all I know is  she puked and she fainted" "that explains the smell Jay said Lonnie hit his chest "what not being funny" "Jay you carry her I'll go get a doctor" Lonnie said in command "okay" Jay said with a serious face and he lifted her up in bridal style her head was dragging and her legs were dangling and Jane following him and Lonnie ran to get help, Jay carried her through the school everyone was concerned but Jane shushed them not to ask questions just like her mother they got to her dorm and 20 minutes later Lonnie came In with a doctor and a nurse "sorry but we need you to give her some privacy" the nurse said and all three of them left Mals room but really concerned,  38 minutes later mal woke up in her bed with a headache "what happened?" "Oh mal your awake great" "what's happening?" "Umm honey this might be hard to believe but your pregnant" "what!?" "We ran some test on you and everything was positive your pregnant so just get some rest and congrats to you and Ben" and the doctor and the nurse left "oh Ben what I'm I going to tell him" and she bleed threw tears.

Ben's pov

"Tonight's the night the proposal" he told lumiére "will congrats to you and mal she will be in tears" lumiére said  "really" Ben said "for sure it worked on my wife when I did it so romantically she was in tears and your going to do it so romantically she'll be in tears trust me" and Ben chuckled "will I'm really nervous and I know she's the one because I love her every time she speaks or I see her my heart melts like butter I'm telling you she's the one" "will it sounds like Mal is the one for you every time I see her you but a smile on her face and she always complaints me"  lumiére said with an a agreement "will I better get ready" Ben said looking at the time "okay good luck" lumiére said. It was 8:00pm and Ben waited for mal at the gazebo holding a purple rose.

Mals pov

"E I need to tell you something"  Mal said looking down "is it the dress for your date with Ben tonight?" Evie said panicky because the date was tonight and she didn't have time to make another one "no evie I love it it's just I'm pregnant" evie dropped the needle and stuttered "wwwhat how did this happen wait don't tell me is it Ben's oh my I have a lot of questions" "first it's Ben's and 2nd I guess we didn't think it threw I don't know what to tell him tonight" mal said sitting down and putting her head into her hands and evie rubbed her shoulders "will you got to tell him some point" evie said "I know I'll tell him tonight" "okay everything will be okay" evie said "okay let's finish your dress.