Chapter 5

"You sketched me because I look good" Ben said looking at Mals sketch book "will yea I mostly sketch everyone is that weird" mal said "not at all" Ben said smiling "really" mal said surprised "these people you sketched inspired you so your not weird at all also we have a appointment at 8:00 am tomorrow" Ben said "wow that sounds really early after a long night" mal said tying her purple robe around her pjs "you know how you feel and I feel about paparazzi and I booked a early appointment so they won't make up silly stories about you and me" Ben said looking up at mal "and that's why your the best fiance in the world" and she sat next to him "Ben are you scared to have this baby" mal said looking at Ben nervously "will to be honest I am" Ben said holding Mals hand "but will get through this together" Ben said kissing Mals forehead "let's go to asleep" mal said yawning "okay....but I, mal? Mal" mal suddenly fell asleep on Ben's lap snuggling and Ben laughed he carried her to her bed and he sleep next to her and kissed her forehead one more time and whispered I love you mal and I always will then he turned off the lights and hugged mal. Next morning Mal and Ben were really tired it was 7:15 so take a shower and get ready and meet each other at the limo at 7:59 mal got up and started the shower Ben was still in bed and while mal was taking a shower Ben finally got up and thought he was in his room he took off his clothes and thought it was his shower and mal was finally awake because of the hot water then she noticed Ben was behind her "Ben what are you doing in here" mal said nervously "what am I doing in here I'm so sorry mal I was just so tired I thought I was in my room and usually lumiére turns on the water and I thought it was my shower" Ben said nervously "it's okay I don't mind" mal said Ben kissed mal and pressed her against the wall and she was trying to catch her breath"honey the doctor's appointment" mal said moaning Ben let her go "your right" Ben said catching his breath and they both got out and it was 7:31 am "okay go grab your clothes from your dorm and I'll meet you at the limo okay l" mal told Ben "okay see you at 7:59 am sharp" Ben said and he winked at her that charmed her and she pushed him out the door and smiled and got ready and did big purple curls and her bangs were short and wore her purple leather dress with green pockets with golden studs that evie made her and she wore her engagement ring and her golden ring Ben gave to her when they were first dating and black high heels and her Dragon heart necklace Ben gave her for her birthday and she put on blush with lip gloss and light purple eyeshadow she looked like a real princess and it was 7:56 am she grabbed her purse and hurried to meet ben. Ben was there and was wearing his crown and looked like a king they both looked like they were going to meet a royal couple like Ariel and Eric or Jasmine and Aladdin but it was a baby's doctors appointment "wow Mal you look gorgeous" Ben said looking at mal In shock "thanks and you look handsome" and they got into the limo and mal and Ben were nervous.