Chapter 5

Allison's pov *3 weeks later*

We got Dom and Jane, Joe and ellie, Paul and precious, Eli and Maria, Stephan and Jessica, Nick and Georgie their cabins Dom, Jane, Paul, and precious share one Joe, Ellie, Eli and Maria share one and Stephan, Jessica, nick, and Georgie share one.

I invited them over last night and they met Ethan and Mack everyone got along all though the house isn't much of a secret anymore but the only people that know are Lucas friends and mine we decided to tell Mel Lisa nick and Leah about it since everyone else knew so why keep a secret today we have school and when they came to the pack the also enrolled into our school. It wasn't far from their pack either it was either we go to their school or they go to our school because we all became so close.

I got up and got dressed I put on a green shirt with some jeans and sandals I lightly curled my hair my hair is almost gonna pass my butt so I have to tell Mack to cut it I only trust him and Ethan with my hair I finished and put some mascara and eyeliner in filled in my brows a bit and put some chapstick on and I was ready when I walked out Lucas was already ready and waiting for me I smiled and went to grab my sunglasses phone and purse when I felt his arms around me and he kissed my neck.

"If you keep up with that we won't be leaving and we will be late" I said and chuckled I turned around and he gave me a peck. Although it was a peck it still sent shivers down my body.

"Fine beautiful let's go" he said I put my sunglasses on my head. Me and Lucas said bye to Ethan and Mack and left we grabbed everyone and got in 5 pack cars and took off to school we parked together and went to the cafeteria our school is an all human school there's fee pack members here besides all of us.

"So lunch what are we doing" Jessica said

"I'm thinking burger king" Lisa said

"Ohhhh that sounds good!" Leah said everyone agreed to it and we ate our breakfast. This is how our table is it's a big long table.

Dom, Jane, Paul, precious, me, Lucas, Lisa, mav, Leah, on one side then Nick, Georgie, Mel, Eli, Maria, Stephan, Jessica, Joe, and Ellie on the other and there is still room for like maybe 3 or 4 more people it's a really big table.

The bell rang and we all went our separate ways. I got to my locker when I heard yelling I followed it and I saw melanie and Christi arguing.

Christi. Oh I don't know where the hell to start with this bitch. She's basically what every school has. She's the schools hoe and bully. I push through everyone and when I got between then Christi threw a punch trying to hit Mel but it hit me and everyone said 'ohhhhhh' I looked at Christi and grabbed her and threw her against the lockers.

"Fight with Mel again and I will have your ass on the ground in 2 seconds you got it" I said and she nodded I let her go and everyone laughed at her I grabbed Mel and took her to the side.

"What happened" I said and crossed my arms

"I was walking to class and she bumped into me and she started saying how I was fat and all this other stuff then she talked about nick.. and I got angry and yelled back she started talking about you too and then how she was gonna get your little Lucas into bed and-" I cut her off by growling she looked at me and her eyes widened she pushed me into the janitors closet I couldn't control it my anger was out of reach and my wolf was going crazy.

"Ally you need to calm down were in school" Mel said my eyes were closed shut and I opened then and she looked scared

"Mel what is it what's wrong" I said

"Your eyes there red again" she said and she touched my arm and winced in pain

"Your burning like fire ally" she said and I felt my ankle break and I yelled in pain