Chapter 7

Allison's pov

I put on a loose white crop top and some gray sweatpants and some white shoes then went out side and I saw all the girls and the guys.

"What are you guys doing here" I said

"Well we may have not known you as long but we do know how to push your buttons so I'm sorry in advance if I push to far" Ellie said

"Ethan?" I said

"They will be big help ally don't worry" he said and I nodded

"Okay first up Dom go" Ethan said Dom stepped into the big circle Ethan made.

"Go" ethan said

"Ready to get put on your ass darling" Dom said and I laughed

"You gonna hit me or not sunshine" I said and he lunged at me and I dodged and hit him in the chest and he fell on the ground and his eyes were glowing and I smiled.

"What you love seeing people hurt" dom spat and I growled

"What's a matter did I hurt your feelings now" Dom said I punched him in the jaw and he flew out of the circle

"Mack" Ethan said and he came in the circle

"You know ally your mate looks like a real good snack" Mack said and flashed his fangs I lunged at Mack but he zipped out of the way and I fell

"Dom you lost your game it took me two seconds" Mack said and chuckled

"Jessica your up" Ethan said

"Ugh males don't send them to do a females job" Jessica said and she stepped in the circle. She walked up to me and smiled.

"Between me and you Lucas has some really nice abs" she said and I growled and I pushed her and she flew back that did it she got up and smiled.

"What ally" Jessica said and she walked to Lucas

"Don't like it" she said and she got closer to him and I growled a bloody roar and she backed off.

"Pussy" Ellie said and laughed

"Let me do this I got this" Lisa said and walked in

"Ally you know your mom is a real good fighter she put up a fight whenever I drug her ass to some rogues" Lisa said that did it.

My blood was boiling my body started to shake and bones started to crack and change when it stopped I shifted into the Dragon and I roared and she flew back I landed and Ethan walked to me.

"You gotta control it girl" he said and he held out his hand and I put my head down and he touched it.

"You can't let your family and Lucas get you this worked up girl you can't let it get to you. Now I'm not saying you can't care about them im saying you need to control your weakness" Ethan said I shifted back and he gave me a shirt and some shorts and I put them on.

"Again" i said

"You sure" Ethan  said and I nodded

"Alright I'll do this round" he said

"Bring out the chains" Ethan said they chained me up they had the chains wrapped around two trees then chains that were wrapped around my legs and wrists connected to it.

"Now this part is gonna hurt most of all so I'm sorry Dom Paul Stephan Eli you need to hold Lucas back" Ethan said they grabbed him and Lucas was confused.

"Ready" Ethan said and I nodded.

Ethans fist collided with my face and Lucas growled and the boys held him back