Unknown

Aria woke up to the sound of heels walking along the wooden floor. She sat up slowly as her eyes adjusted. She was still nude which reminded her of the previous hours with Eli. She was still angry but not as bad. She hadn't quite registered she wasn't alone while she stretched and revealed herself.

"Well, well, well," smirked Kendall, standing at the bottom of the bed.

Aria snapped and lifted the covers above her chest and stared at the woman.

"Who are you?" asked Aria, staring at her.
She smiled.

"What do you want?" Aria asked, getting frustrated.

Kendall glanced towards the open door as the sound of footsteps got closer, "You're asking the wrong questions,"
Aria opened her mouth to speak when Kendall disappeared out the balcony and Steven entered the room with a tray of food.
Thankfully, Aria still had the covers pulled up.
"Here you go," he said, placing the tray on the bed.

The smell from the dishes made her mouth water as she realised she was starving, forgetting all about Kendall. Maybe it was just a hunger-induced hallucination.
"So, good morning," smiled Steve, placing a robe down on the bed too.

He turned around so his back was facing Aria so she could cover herself with the robe.
As she slid her arms in, there was a small pain in her stomach as she felt her temperature rising, rather quickly.
"You can turn around now," smiled Aria, as she lifted a slice of toast to her lips.

She didn't bite it though. She felt quite sick.

Steven came and sat next to her as he watched her put the food back down.
"Are you alright?" asked Steven, placing the palm of his hand on Aria's boiling forehead.
She shook her head slowly, "My stomach hurts...I feel kinda...Sick,"

He nodded, "This might not be the best time to tell you but you have to keep away from Eli for a few days, until this whole ex-wife blows over,"

Aria raised an eyebrow, "Fine, Eli can keep away from me but I'm taking down this woman,"

Steven chuckled as she slid out the bed and stood up, slowly.

"She came to me in the shop and she hasn't even approached Eli, so the next time I see her, I am killing her," stated Aria, as she wandered through the room to Eli's wardrobe.
She pulled one of Eli's shirts out the wardrobe before dropping the robe and sliding it over, "Can you kick my pants over?"
Aria didn't turn round but she felt them brush against the side of her foot, she carefully bent down without revealing herself and slid them on. Much better.
She turned round as Steven stood up, with a concerned look on his face. He walked over to her, very slowly as he looked her up and down.
"Steven?" asked Aria, taking a step back and feeling the wardrobe against her back.
"Forgive me...But..." trailed Steven, reaching out and placing his hand against Aria's warm stomach. His eyes widened, "I don't know if you fighting is a good idea. Or if you being away from Eli is good,"
"I'm just a little ill," said Aria, pushing his hand away as she went and sat down at the desk.
Steven stared at her, "I might be way off, but I know you and Eli have been...Busy, a lot..."

Aria looked up at him, her eyes widening.
She dived out the chair and hung her head over the balcony as she spewed her load out all over the garden.
Steven left the room, his mind racing in fear for Aria.
He knew she hadn't been as hungry as newborn vampire had been. She had been remarkably human and mood-swingy since her transition. All he could think was her body was rejecting the vampirism. Or she was pregnant. Either was bad news for this exact moment in time.

-
Video On Top; 'Not About Angels' by Birdy