Chapter one- New School New Kids?

As I stepped out of my mom's car she hugs me like a toddler telling me everything will be ok .

"Yes" I could hardly fake a smile. As I walked a few inches away from the car I could feel my mom's eyes piercing through my veins, hoping my first day would go well. As I walked kids begun to whisper, "Good bye! I love you!" My mom shouted... There went my chance of pretending to be a popular kid.

I could hardly look into the eyes of half the students I passed.

Then finally I reached the entrance of the school. My heart ached as I walked through the door, with eyes ripping me apart. It was as if they were predators and I was the prey, especially being the only black kid on campus. As I approached a locker with #14 written on it, I remembered the locker I owned at my old school had the same written number on it. I stared at the straight grey lockers, and the way the students hogged them as if the lockers had maybe done them wrong, as I wondered suddenly a sweet voice whispered "your standing in front my locker" I turned around with a smile, to face one of the hottest preditors in the school..
I mean guy in the school, he smiled as his perfect hair winked at me, his eyes were beautifully blue, I could stare at them all day, his perfect hair was light brown, his body was screaming for me to touch his biceps, I just know it. "Are you okay?" His gentle voice said. I smiled as I felt his breath against my face. "Oh! Umm... Sorry I was just trying to find locker 19" I could barely take my eyes off his chest, it was as if God carved him, him self. "Oh! really? Cause its right next to mine." He muttered interrupting my fantasies. "Oh!" I exclaimed
"You must be new here?" He muttered out of his beautiful mouth, wait did I just say beautiful? How weird am I..... I mean his gorgeous lips. Still weird but you get it, he's hot!

"Unfortunately... Yes I'm new" I mumbled "How rude of me! I'm Dylan" he said rubbing the back if his neck. I could feel my cheeks, glowing bright red, luckily it hardly shows because of my complection,
"I'm Amanda"

"Nice to meet you! Are you a transfer?"

Should I lie an say no, I just got kicked out of my old school cause I'm a bad kid?
Say it and I'll kill you!!
LYING WILL ONLY MAKE HIM HATE YOU!

"Ahh...yes, you read people really well" I smiled and said

"Well you know some people call me the reader" he sarcastically gloats.
I smiled and punched him on the shoulder..

It feels like I've known him for ever and we literally just met.

"So umm... I'm a transfer. What does that make you?"

"Well I'm a proud student of this institution!" He exclaimed
"Wow!, you know I'd believe you if I wasn't seeing that slight smirk on your face." I giggled

"Yeah... Yeah! Oh I think you should be getting to class, well I could be late, but you, your new and first impressions always lasts, what class do you have by the way?"

"Oh let me check my schedule...... Umm English!" His face lighted up as I finished my sentence.
"Me too, let's go"

"Wait first I have to go to the bathroom." I told him.
With out him even showing me the way I ran to the bathroom.
"Really?" He mumbles under his breath.

I could hear him but I didn't care.

I then began to feel his body closer to mine, I wondered why he was in here but I also loved every moment of it, he slightly put his hands around my waist, I could feel him spin me around and then grab my wrist.

"Hey! Your in the wrong bathroom he whispered" I then scantly came out while he held my hand, as we approached the class he told me to be my self and not try to be someone else because it was a new school.

****************
I hope you guy's liked this please comment if you like.

And please vote!

Instagram: qxxn_ali