Chapter Eleven- Bad Hair Day

As the bus came to a halt, everyone quickly stopped chatting, and were anxious to go home, or where ever. I quickly glanced at the back seat. Ami had her head on Jake's shoulder.
And I sat, and watched, with jealousy in my eyes.

Pathetic! right?

We all departed. Some went home, some went to parties, and some just hong out. As for me, home is where want to go. To lay, and think about, hanging out with Amanda tomorrow. I know! I can call her tonight.

********

Amanda's POV

After the most amazing day at the museum with Jake and everyone, Mom picked me up, I'm surprised she did. Still I wished I was Dylan's partner today. Sigh.

I was about to fall a sleep when, I got a call. Omg. Its him!
I exclaimed.

"Hey"

"Uhm...Hi?"
I seriously didn't know what to say. We haven't talked all day.

"Are you....are you busy?"

No no no no, I'm not busy!!!

Why would he think that?

"No!"
Why did I just scream no. Now he'll think I'm a weirdo. *frowns*

"How was your day?"

Bad I wasn't with you.

"GREAT! and you?"
Why am I still screaming. I'm sure he thinks I'm a weirdo.

"Interesting'ish"

Oh

"Interesting'ish?"

"Yes.."
He sounded sad, why?

"Oh...why is it interesting'ish?"

"Cause I d-didnt.......Cause i...well.... Come to think of it today wasn't even interesting. I didn't get to spend the day with the m-most amazing person in the world. And.......and... That sucks."

Oh so he missed Katelyn. Wow! I seriously do not know what to say....I mean its not like I can change that he likes someone else and not me. I thought, to my self.
Jealousy flooded my insides.

"I....uh....I think I should go, I have um.... Stuff to uh...do."
I lied.

"D-do you really have to go?....I'm kind of... Uh... I mean okay."

CALL ENDED

And like that he hung up. I know It's not long since I've met him. But I don't know its like, When I heard him say that, I felt like someone put a knife in my chest. And turned it multiple times. I.. I kinda thought he liked me. Or maybe he does? Who am I kidding he doesn't.

******
OMG! I LOOK LIKE A BOMB EXPLODED IN MY FACE!

My hair was a mess! How could I have slept so bad last night? Why does my hair look like a tsunami took advantage of it? I can't go to school like this. I..I .
"Mom!"

"Yes honey? You need to come down for breakfast!"

"Mom I need you!"

"What!?"
I could hear her running up the stairs.

In seconds the door cracked open.
"Honey, what's wrong?...oh my lord! Honey what happened to your hair?"

"I don't know I woke up like this."
I whined.

"You gonna miss first period. Cause I have to take you to a hair salon pronto!"

With hearing that I quickly showered and brush my teeth.

I flung on a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink tank with the words. 'SUCKS' printed (cause my day really sucks) on it in bold white letters. White socks, and black converse. I grabbed my bag pack and rushed downstairs to meet Mom.

"Nah..uh.. Honey you need to put something on that."
She said with concern.

"Put something on what?"
I asked Mom with a confused look.

"That.."
She gestured to my hair.

Oh, I almost forgot.

"Oh! yeah! I should." I quickly rushed upstairs. Grab my knitted black, hat. And force fully putting it on my head. Yes force fully, I've really got a lot of hair. Now with my kinky curls gone, I can hardly put a brush to it.

********

"Jessica you need to do something fast. Her hair is a disaster." Mom begged her salon lady. She shouldn't beg I mean she's paying right?

***HAPPY THOUGHTS***

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?