Chapter Six- Chocolates

Amanda's  POV

My mom is gone so it was really boring at home.
I thought about going to the party but why waste my time.

I'll watch movies all evening.

I remember the way he shoved me on the wall and treated me like whore, how could I ever forgive him.

But then again he did say he was trying to be the guy I wanted, should I give him credit? No I don't think I should he hurt me.

I shouldn't have lied, I should've just kept my mouth shut.
Well at least he took a kiss from my cheek and not my lips, I couldn't imagine my first kiss bring like that.

I should cut him some slack cause I already slapped him, and I knew it really hurt.

I wish I had a girlfriend I could call over to talk about this.
I remember getting Sia's number I can call her over, its time I opened my heart and told someone my feelings.
I ringed her phone and with a surprise she answered me immediately. I asked to come over she said she'd be here in half an hour I couldn't wait that long so I told her she could come tomorrow instead.
When the call ended I say that I received a text message.

Dylan: 7:23 pm- I'm sorry :-(

Me: 7:25 pm- save it! :'-(

Dylan: 7:25 pm- can I call you?

Me: 7:26 pm- No! Just leave me alone.

Dylan: 7:26 pm- I'm sorry Amanda :-(

Dylan's POV

I texted her last saying sorry again and she didn't reply, I  had to make things right, I felt like her protector all of a sudden. I couldn't just let her think, I'd ever treat her like that. I feel so bad inside knowing that I had made her mad at me. I know its only been a day since I know her but it really feels like I've known her for ever, and I already miss her.
I dont know what's wrong with me. I'm attracted to a girl I just met. Hmm.
I know what I'm gonna do.

Amanda's POV
After watching movies all evening. I finally felt sleepy.

"Knock, knock,"

Who could that be?

I to the door and opened it.
I saw the least of my expectations, it was Dylan standing at the door. His hair perfectly brushed, his sparkly blue eyes. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a dark T-shirt. With the words "I'M SORRY" written in bold letters on it. He was holding a box of chocolates and a white rose.