Prologue

Hi, I am Niall James Horan, and I have this messed up thing in my head that makes my hormones send false information to me. You see , I'm falling for my Bestfriend and I'm not kidding ! Is it because He is so handsome and manly and so caring. If I'm straight I would really have a man-crush on him but I'm not , I'm just maybe gay?

Okay!, the BIG secret is out, Ni-all! If you can really just look closely at me right now , I would be so ashamed of myself telling all of you I'm Gay. and that's just it.

You see, Liam FUCKING James Payne was my classmate since pre-school and we were bestfriends and so on like who the hell wants a back story?! YOUR MOTHER!

What the hell, Niall? Who the fuck wants to listen to that?.

Alright, I think I'm on fanboy mode right now because I'm crazy.

Well here he comes, approaching to me. Like..

His eyes..

His hair..

His facial features..

His.. WALL!

"Oh Shit!" I cursed while still on the floor.

" Hey Niall, you alright?" He said and lends me a hand.

" Yeah I'm fine" I said while getting back up .

"Okay. Anyway, can we go lunch together later? I need to talk to  you about my project"

"It would be a pleasure"

"Thanks Niall"

"Wel-"

"See you later , Niall" He says, The bell rings before I could completely say welcome.

"Okay" I say.

Well I'm off to that boring class again!

It doesn't really matter tho atleast I get to see him everyday!

edited : July 31 2015