13 - Another Sleepover

After school, liam drove me home which is really sweet of him, after he drove me home, i entered the house then put my bag on the sofa then walked upstairs , to my room, to change my clothes, then texted liam after, then my parents came home so i went downstairs and greeted them, my mum cooked our dinner and my father is watching TV while i texted liam, all afternoon, after my mom cooked , we went to eat, then after i ate, i brushed my teeth , then took a bath, then texted liam again, we texted all night which is really amusing, because i'm practically bored during nights, it was 11:27 , i checked the clock, wow!, i texted liam really late now, so i texted goodnight to him then i drifted to sleep, not caring if he still replied because i'm so sleepy and tired and we have school tomorrow.

*

The Next Day

I woke up and went downstairs to make myself breakfast then i showered , then went upstairs to change to my school clothes, i picked my phone up and i see a missed massage from liam,

From: Liam

Hey! goodmorning, love!, i have something to say, can we have a sleepover, like today?, with our buds?, it's okay if you don't want to. just reply xx

To: Liam

Of course!, its okay!, just woke up! see ya at school!

and that means i should get ready for school , oh well, i went downstairs and made myself breakfast, just cereals for now, i'm lazy to cook and there's nothing to microwave to, so i just ate cereals then , while i ate, i thought about the sleepover, liam's home has many bedrooms though, we can fit in there, i just need my privacy with my boyfriend, you know, haha!, but really, i'm serious , i want some privacy, i'll tell liam later, i gotta shower.

I went to shower and after i showered i walked upstairs and changed to my school clothes , then grabbed my phone , and wore the beanie that Louis gave me on my birthday , its color gray and its just plain gray , then i went downstairs and grabbed my bag on the sofa then walked out, walking off to school to see my boyfriend.

I texted liam on the way to school, that i'll meet him there.

To: Liam

Hey liam! on the way to school! meet ya there! xx #niallmissesyou

I put a hashtag there at the last sentence so he would react to me at school , i miss him every single day when he's not with me, like every night i text him to show how much i miss him, and love him, and i will just meet him again in the morning at school, oh how i wish that we would have our own house and i could see him 24/7 , haha!

I entered the school gate and saw Harry , Louis , Nathan and my gorgeous boyfriend with them, i went to them and hugged liam.

" hey , i miss you" he whispers

" and i miss you too" i whisper then we let go of our hug.

" oh, seems like you two didn't meet for a year" harry says

" kinda like that" i say

" you don't know how we feel" liam added

" okay then" harry says

" so uhmm, guys, " liam starts

" what liam?" louis says

" i invite you to my sleepover this night at my place , niall is coming, and how about you guys?" liam asks them

" of course!, we will be delighted to" Louis says

" okay then liam!" nathan says

" good, now only zayn" i say then zayn came up, well he is always like that, always late, he likes to sleep, haha!