Epilogue - Plot Twist

Third-Person POV

Niall has been depressed since the breakup, and Liam didn't confess to niall yet.

Why is Liam taking too long? A long disance relationship is a big problem for them?

Liam is actually afraid if he confesses to Niall , he wonders he could make it worse than it has been.

On the other hand..

Niall never talked to Liam, he decided to ignore Liam to be safe, and he hasn't recovered from the break-up, He has been lonely these days, Even his bestfriends can't cheer him up.

But Nathan has this little secret to us that we didn't know.

What the hell Nathan?

Nathan has long kept up crush with Niall, and he is taking a step on niall by visiting him every afternoon and comforting him.

Niall feels the same way towards Nathan, he loves him but he loves Liam more. But Liam is a mistake that you must haven't taken seriously. Niall has mixed up emotions and confused.

Louis and Harry are starting to break up, Harry doesn't feel the same anymore with Louis and Louis is having a crush with the new girl in school "Eleanor" but harry doesn't know it.

Harry is living alone since Louis is not really helping him towards the days, Louis still loves Harry but not all the way , it seems their relationship is almost over , and Harry is still unhappy about Niall and about his grades, He needs to study up to keep up passing with his grades. They don't have time for eachother.

As with Zayn , Zayn has also a little secret kept up with us.

Zayn has a crush on Liam, zayn is taking in some big secret around us, Since then, Zayn is always calling Liam , and comforting him, sometimes he will sleepover over Liam's place.

Liam has this little feeling towards Zayn too but he loves Niall more than Zayn But you made a mistake to Niall, you made him broken, and you're afraid to confess him the truth.

The bestfriends are breaking up , they aren't bestfriends anymore, At school they didn't lunch together they are seperate right now, but what will happen when 4 boys will transfer at their school named Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton , The Irwin Brothers will change their life.

Calum decided to be friends with Niall.

Michael decided to be friends with Zayn.

Luke decided to be friends with Liam.

And Ashton will be friends with Harry and Louis.

While Nathan found a new friend with Taylor Swift, Harry Styles's Ex-GF.

What will happen to them?

They will be fighting for Love.

( hey guys the Epilogue and a plot twist, and I am NOT making a sequel, if you want a sequel just tell me in the comments below, and if anyone wants to continue the story let me know! PM ME (: )

Alright guys imma leave you with the Epilogue :) BYE!