Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 5

There he was. Niall Horan. Our eyes locked on each other. The corners of his mouth slowly rising into a huge smile. His cheeks turning pink. He slowly stood up and walked over to me. Before I knew it his arms were around me. Giving me the best hug ever. I melted in his arms.

"I've been waiting to do that for a long time," he whispered.

"Me too," I said back.

I looked into his ice blue eyes. We stood there smiling like idiots for a while.

"Um. Let me introduce you to my friend. This is randi," I said.

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"You too!"

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" she asked.

"Of course!" Zayn said.

Randi stood in the middle and the guys stood around her smiling. I took the picture.

"Done."

"Now one with both of us!" Randi said.

"Sure."

Their bodyguard, Paul, took my phone and I went and stood next to Niall. He secretly took my hand in his. I smiled for the picture and then he let go.

"Now one of just Mary and Niall," Randi said while smirking.

"Um that's ok."

"No let's do it!" Niall said.

He put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. He leaned down and rested his chin on the top of my head. We both smiled while Randi took the picture.

"Cute," she said.

"Hey Randi! You wanna come with us to get some drinks?" Harry asked us.

"Sure."

"Niall you stay here with Mary."

"Ok."

I smiled shyly and sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me.

"It's good to finally see you."

"I know right."

"You're even more beautiful in person."

"Thanks Niall."

He grabbed my hand and turned my arm over. Revealing my scars.

"I've stopped," I whispered.

He pulled my wrist to his mouth and he kissed my scars softly.

"You don't need to do this anymore."

"I know."

"I've stopped too."

"Good."

He let go of my hand and rested his hand on my cheek. He knew I was about to cry so his wiped a tear before it fell.

"Stop."

He moved closer to me. His forehead rested on mine. His lips inching closer and closer....

"Niall we need to get ready," Liam said.

We quickly moved away from each other. I saw Randi and Harry laughing.

"I'll see you after the concert," Niall said.

"Ok," I managed to say.

Randi and I walked out of their dressing room and headed to the arena.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"That really just happened! Me and Harry got along so well! He even gave me his number! And I saw you an Niall getting a little cozy in there."