Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 15. LAST CHAPTER.

It's been 6 weeks since the Zayn accident. Everything is almost back to normal. The boys are touring. I'm still with them. Niall and I have become pretty serious. School is starting in a week though. I'm flying out to the UK with them today.

"You excited to go to England?" Niall asked.

"Very!"

"You know how we have that award show tomorrow? The Brits."

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I want you to be my date."

"Shut up! I don't have a dress or anything!"

"Mary chill. Our stylist has about 20 you can choose from. And surprise. Randi is coming too. As Harry's date."

"Surprise!" I heard a girl yell.

I turned around and there was randi.

"Randi!"

I gave her a huge hug.

"Well we better get going."

We boarded the plane. I sat in between Niall and Liam.

"So who are you taking Liam?"

"Danielle."

"Who is Louis taking?"

"Eleanor."

"Zayn?"

"Uh. Nobody."

"Oh."

I rested my head on Niall's shoulder.

"One thing though. I'll go with you to the award show. BUT. You have to be my date to homecoming."

"It's a deal."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Eventually dozing off.

I woke up and we were in England. We got off the plane and a driver picked us up and took us to the hotel. We got a few hours of sleep before having to get ready for the show. We drove to the place where all the clothes were. Their stylist was waiting.

"Mary! Randi! Follow me!"

Randi and I followed her into a room full of dresses.

"Wow."

"Pick whatever you want. And then we will have the boys match your dress."

"Thanks!"

I was looking through the dresses when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see two beautiful girls.

"Hi I'm Danielle. You must be Mary," she said.

"And I'm Eleanor."

"Yea! Good to finally meet both of you."

"You too. It's good to have another girl here."

"Definitely."

"That tour must have been hard. You being the only girl. They must have drove you crazy."

"Borderline insane."

"Haha!"

We were looking through the dresses when one caught my eye. It was pink-ish. With rainbow diamonds on the top. It was short but flowy. Flirty but fancy. It was absolutely perfect.

"I want this one," I said.

"Gorgeous!" randi said.

"Did you find one?"

"Yeah."

She held up a short, flowy, blue dress. It had diamonds on the top.

"Cute!"

Danielle chose a really pretty red, sparkly, dress. And Eleanor chose a beautiful white, sparkly, dress with rainbow diamonds on the top.

"Ok girls. Let's get hair and make up done!"

In a few hours all of us were ready. We walked outside to the limo.

"Wow. You look. Wow," Niall said.

"Not too bad yourself babe."

He was wearing a black tux with a pink tie to match my dress.

We got in the limo and headed to the awards. When we got there we had to walk the red carpet. Niall held my hand as we smiled for pictures. There were flashes everywhere. I felt so famous! I loved it!

"Mary! Mary over here!"

"Miall!"

Miall? Is that like our couple name? The fans must have come up with that one.

"You're a natural at this," Niall whispered in my ear.

"I guess."

"Can we get some pictures of just the girls?"

All of the boys left and us girls put our arms around each other.

"Dude I love this," randi said.

"Me too. Are you and Harry like really together?"

"Not sure yet."

"Cute."

"Now singles!"

"Mary you first."

All the girls left and I posed for pictures by myself. It was awkward but so much fun!

After all the pictures we headed inside. The awards started and it was time for the one the boys were nominated for. Best British single. The guy announced the nominees.

"And the winner is."

...

...

...

"ONE DIRECTION!"

All of us stood up and clapped for them. We each gave our boyfriends a big kiss. Even randi did. (DAMN)

They made their speech thanking management and all their fans. I was really proud of them because it was their first award.

When the award show was over we headed to an after party. I met so many celebrities. It was so awesome. Niall was so happy and so excited.

"Excuse me, Mary," some guy said.

"Yes?"

"I'm Gary Wilde. Music producer. May I talk to you alone?"

"Uh sure."

Niall left and Gary and I sat down.

"I saw a video recently of you and Zayn singing a song together."

"That's on video!"

"Yes. But anyways. You have an amazing voice."

"Thank you."

"You have the look and the right people backing you up. So. Mary Wilson. I am offering you a recording contract with Syco Records."

"Shut up!"

"I'm being serious," he laughed.

"Oh my god. This has been a dream of mine since I was 4!"

"Well look. I'll give you a few days to think about it. Then call me," he said while giving me his card.

"Thank you so much sir."

I shook his hand and he left.

"What did Gary want?"

"You know him?"

"I work for him."

"He offered me a recording contract Niall!"

"Mary! That's awesome!"

He took me in his arms and kissed me. Paparazzi snapping loads of pictures.

That's when I realized this is going to be my new life. Going to award shows. Performing for people. Paparazzi following me. Meeting celebrities. Having the whole world know your name. It's what I've wanted for 10 years. And because of Niall Horan its finally coming true.

"I love you Niall," I whispered.

"I love you too Mary."